OT: I'm meeting Brad Marchand tomorrow... (Habs fans need help)

PernellsWhiteAmi

Long Live Chappelle
Oct 24, 2009
Vermont/Montreal
Okay, first off, I'm a die hard Habs fan. The Bruins team is practicing near my home tomorrow, after the practice, Marchand and a few of the Bruins are going to sign autographs. I am looking for a picture online of Subban or a Hab crushing Marchand. The best pic I will print and see if Marchand will sign it.

So, please post in this thread the best picture you'd like for Brad to sign!

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
How about this one instead?
Brad-Marchand-Nez-Nose.jpg

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Ask Marchand to sign a few photos. Make sure they're all pics of him embellishing or diving, be sure to get everybody's attention so there's some eyes on him. Then whip out a photo of Subban wrecking him and say that you're going to get Subban's autograph on it too and would love it if Brad could sign.

He'd look like a whiny insecure child if he doesn't sign it.

PernellsWhiteAmi

Long Live Chappelle
Oct 24, 2009
Vermont/Montreal
Hey guys, thanks for the input. So far all of the pictures that have been posted are unrealistic in terms of Marchand signing them. Someone mentioned to print a few pictures. Well, I have picture #1 printed:

davis_bshabs9B_spts_zps727323c3.jpg

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Hey guys, thanks for the input. So far all of the pictures that have been posted are unrealistic in terms of Marchand signing them. Someone mentioned to print a few pictures. Well, I have picture #1 printed:

davis_bshabs9B_spts_zps727323c3.jpg

Not sure if serious... that's Krejci lol

PernellsWhiteAmi

Long Live Chappelle
Oct 24, 2009
Vermont/Montreal
Marchand_1.jpg

Tell the rotten ******* you hope to see him looking like this more this season. I seriously appreciate you doing something like this!!

Thank you kind sir. People may think I am just trying to start bull**** with the guy, but not many people understand how much anger I hold against Marchand. His cheapshot antics have gone too far, dating back to his cheap punches to the Sedin brothers. Once he signs my pictures and cards, I will be telling him everything I think about him. I'm sure I will get booed, but viva les Canadiens!

PernellsWhiteAmi

Long Live Chappelle
Oct 24, 2009
Vermont/Montreal
Okay all, here are the five photos I just printed and will hopefully get signed by Marchand tomorrow. It is in the order of which one I will present to him first. They will get progressively worse. Anyways, here they are, and I will let you all know how it goes tomorrow.

marchand1_zps43de7e6e.jpg

marchand2_zps732667a6.jpg

marchand3_zps65f1a8ae.jpg

marchand5_zps341ed57f.jpg

marchand4_zps17bf271b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Thank you kind sir. People may think I am just trying to start bull**** with the guy, but not many people understand how much anger I hold against Marchand. His cheapshot antics have gone too far, dating back to his cheap punches to the Sedin brothers. Once he signs my pictures and cards, I will be telling him everything I think about him. I'm sure I will get booed, but viva les Canadiens!

No question, dude, you've got balls. But I'm divided on whether calling out this P.O.S. is a good idea, given that it's in the context of the Bruins doing some nice community PR. Maybe something a little more subtle -- wear your Habs gear, be polite, and when Marchand comments on your gear, admit that you were worried the sight of a Habs logo would cause him to flop to the ground. Thank him for staying upright and for not calling Lucic to stand between you. Compliment him on his almost-fluent english. Tell him how impressed you are that he spelled his name correctly... assuming he does.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Dont start **** with Marchand

Or the whole Bruins team will pop out of nowhere and jump on you.

Who am I kidding .... twist his nose, just to see if it's real

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
No question, dude, you've got balls. But I'm divided on whether calling out this P.O.S. is a good idea, given that it's in the context of the Bruins doing some nice community PR. Maybe something a little more subtle -- wear your Habs gear, be polite, and when Marchand comments on your gear, admit that you were worried the sight of a Habs logo would cause him to flop to the ground. Thank him for staying upright and for not calling Lucic to stand between you. Compliment him on his almost-fluent english. Tell him how impressed you are that he spelled his name correctly... assuming he does.

:cheers:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad