Ilya Kovalchuk looks terrible out there | career -119

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
There is no passion on that team. Kopitar looks like hes going to repeat that terrible performance 2 years ago. Doughty just cashed in his 11mil per. Their best offensive player is Alex f***ing Iafallo. The Kings are done as contenders.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
I'm getting mixed information here. I've not seen a Kings game this season but their fans say he's been their best player.
night in, night out, he looks like literally the only player on the team that cares about winning

that said, i've turned most games off at the 2nd intermission because i can't subject myself to watching such abortions

Reactions: smitty10

Jugitsu

Dec 24, 2016
Finland
Some people shouldn't be allowed to create topics... Clearly made with tears in their eyes and with a lot of emotion. Lock up imminent.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
This overrated washed up player should had stayed in Russia.
A obligatory swedish rant from DDR about a non-swedish player?

Beware or I'll call Bäckströms best friend.

You should at least try to be objective or watch games for that matter. Most Kings fans will tell you he is the best or at least their top 2 player so far.

You should stick to hyping up Swedes. Many of them deserve it.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Nah, he ain't
Yeah, Kings fans who say he is their best player on the ice so far are all drugged. A winger can't make up for the whole mess with coaching, PP coaching in particular, weak D and so on. The team is a mess and Kovalchuk looks like a bright spot to build around to get out of that mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad