Ilya Bryzgalov analyst on Sportsnet trade deadline

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Say what you want about Bryz as a goalie, but he's always been a complete beauty of a person. Love it!

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Apparently despised in locker room. O'Sullivan on XM indicated today that Ballard beat him up in the locker room.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Apparently despised in locker room.

Yeah.

O'Sullivan on XM indicated today that Ballard beat him up in the locker room.

That's kinda crappy though. I'm sure Bryz had some or maybe even a lot of fault in the situation, but goalies are weird and need way more leeway than a couple skaters going at it.

Especially back then. If it was Ballard that means it was pre Tip and also importantly before Bryz's ridiculous playoff letdowns.

Just about everyone looks bad if it actually got to that point. Gretzky, Ballard, Doan, Bryz. You can't have defensemen smacking around your recently acquired legit #1 starter.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Yeah.

That's kinda crappy though. I'm sure Bryz had some or maybe even a lot of fault in the situation, but goalies are weird and need way more leeway than a couple skaters going at it.

Especially back then. If it was Ballard that means it was pre Tip and also importantly before Bryz's ridiculous playoff letdowns.

Just about everyone looks bad if it actually got to that point. Gretzky, Ballard, Doan, Bryz. You can't have defensemen smacking around your recently acquired legit #1 starter.

Sounded like it was in response to him glaring after goals at the D and then being generally an egotist jerk.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Apparently despised in locker room. O'Sullivan on XM indicated today that Ballard beat him up in the locker room.

Patrick O'Sullivan is an ass himself, so I'll take his anecdotes with a giant salt lick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad