IIHF World Championships 2024

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Hoping Gauthier goes, wonder if he declined or wasn't even asked, which is strange.

Reactions: Kalv

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Based off a recent skate, it looked like Zegras, Gudas, Dostal, and Zellweger were preparing to participate.

Regenda has also been confirmed for Slovakia.

EDIT: Hate to be that guy, but this is the World Championships, not the World Cup.
I think you’ll see a lot of Czechs go as it’s the home country.

Didn’t think about regenda but def a good move for him.

Reactions: Kalv and duxfan1101

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Regenda is going to win it, reunited with Slafkovsky on Slovakia's 1st line. Maybe not, but they were good together.

Damn hopefully regenda will play good with slafkovsky and Montreal fans will focus on him rather than getting zegras

Reactions: lwvs84

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Let Leo go back to his family…

IMG_0384.gif

He has nothing more to prove now , I was content with his rookie season and he was looking like a 1C down the stretch. Production maybe could have been better but don’t put all the blame on him for that.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Let Leo go back to his family…

View attachment 859891

He has nothing more to prove now , I was content with his rookie season and he was looking like a 1C down the stretch. Production maybe could have been better but don’t put all the blame on him for that.

Plus, he answered the call last year. Let the boy heal properly away from the organization that makes him play through injuries in a rebuild/development season.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Plus, he answered the call last year. Let the boy heal properly away from the organization that makes him play through injuries in a rebuild/development season.

Hoping to see Cutter with Zegras. Still have slots available for Team USA. Don’t see why they wouldn’t invite him. Z missed a lot of time so he should be playing, and I just want to see more of Cutter, and playing against men will be good for him as well.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Hoping to see Cutter with Zegras. Still have slots available for Team USA. Don’t see why they wouldn’t invite him. Z missed a lot of time so he should be playing, and I just want to see more of Cutter, and playing against men will be good for him as well.

Z needs the rep time b/c he did miss most of this season. Also, it might be refreshing to play under a different coach and show the org that they're misusing him.

For Cutter, it's probably the same reason as Carlsson, they answered the call last year. Let Cutter enjoy his summer b/c this next season is going to be his first time participating at the rookie tourney and NHL training camp due to Cutter being a part of the NCAA program.

Reactions: Kalv

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad