IIHF WOMANS UNDER 18 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
German goaltender playing great, but Canada hasn't got their shooting sights set yet. Just like the guys! :laugh:

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
Holy crap, the Nela effect. I don't remember an underage girl having this much influence since Greta Thunberg
i never watched her play yet but the hype seems real if there putting he games on lol

3-0 canada thru 1.

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
6-0 canada thu half of game german goalie change.
I feel like the way these severely over-matched teams should run their goalies is to play your starter in the first and third and your backup in the second. That goes against conventional hockey wisdom, of course, but it would definitely make sense in this situation.

Reactions: hockey20000

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
10-0 thru 2 lol should be a mercy rule that once it gets to 8 goals the game is calld off

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Unfortunately Slovak depth won’t be able to stick with USA but still Slovakia’s top line is very dangerous. Ema Tothova had a good tournament last year and is back, will be relied on a lot.

Reactions: hockey20000

vlady

May 22, 2009
Bratislava
www.powerplay.studio
Slovakia up 1-0 against the USA after period 1. The Americans dominating the play (shots 21-5), but the Slovak goalie Debnarova has been really good.

Slovaks scored from a shorthanded breakaway on their first shot. It wasn't Nela.

Nela didn't get enough ice time for my liking. She also looks a bit rusty. Was able to get one shot on goal, but couldn't get much going so far.

vlady

May 22, 2009
Bratislava
www.powerplay.studio
1-1 after second period. More of the same in that period with Debnarova keeping the Slovaks in it.

Nela with a few chances including a really nice coast to coast rush, but unable to get on the board. She needs better linemates though because they are barely surviving out there. I don't understand why the coach doesn't pair our top two forwards (Ema Tothova being the other one).

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
only took 15 seconds to see the skill level in difference between cze and the german squad from other day

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
slovakia vs sweden in 30 mins
I might try to catch this one. Looking forward to seeing Nela play. I knew it would be tough going against a team like the US where Slovakia would have trouble even getting the puck back, but a game against Sweden will give her a little breathing room.

Nela with her first of the tournament. Just a boring PP rebound goal
If it’s not a trick shot then it doesn’t even count! :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad