OT: II. 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
**** them, now let the dynasty of Benn, Seguin and Nichushkin begin.. Can't wait until we will embarrass in Dallas..

MetalGodAOD*

Proud of the Rangers. Hate it had to be the Kings, but they were the better team.

Cold Medicine

Apr 4, 2014
The Stars had a 2-1 record against the Kings this year in the regular season. The last time the Stars had an above .500 win percentage in the regular season against the Stanley Cup Champions was 2006, when they played the Hurricanes just once and beat them in overtime.

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
The better team won but good for NYR for over-achieving by getting to the SCF. The Kings were my team after the first round comeback against San Jose. I know it seems most here were rooting against them but I like their team and I like most of the heavy lifters. Just very solid top to bottom.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
The better team won but good for NYR for over-achieving by getting to the SCF. The Kings were my team after the first round comeback against San Jose. I know it seems most here were rooting against them but I like their team and I like most of the heavy lifters. Just very solid top to bottom.

Pretty much how I feel. Don't hate the Kings now that they're not in our division.

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
I still hate them and don't yet hate the Hawks..Always kind of liked them for some reason. Blah.

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
Make no mistake, I still hate Dustin Brown and his diving ass. If he played all the time like he does in the postseason he would be one of my favorite players; in fact, he was back in the day before I realized how big of a diver he is. The Hawks though...are some cocky mother ****ers and their fans are annoying.

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
Make no mistake, I still hate Dustin Brown and his diving ass. If he played all the time like he does in the postseason he would be one of my favorite players; in fact, he was back in the day before I realized how big of a diver he is. The Hawks though...are some cocky mother ****ers and their fans are annoying.

I like the Hawks, how are they cocky? Couldn't careless about their fans, but I get it if you don't like the Hawks because of them.

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
I like the Hawks, how are they cocky? Couldn't careless about their fans, but I get it if you don't like the Hawks because of them.

Cocky is a feeling one gets, I don't know if I can explain it. I might be biased in some ways though because of some of the stupid stuff their fans say. You live in Sweden so you don't have to rub elbows with them when Chicago plays in Dallas, so I don't blame you in not caring.

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
Cocky is a feeling one gets, I don't know if I can explain it. I might be biased in some ways though because of some of the stupid stuff their fans say. You live in Sweden so you don't have to rub elbows with them when Chicago plays in Dallas, so I don't blame you in not caring.

Yeah, I don't have to deal with them annoying fans. I totally get that one can dislike the team because of their fanbase, Bruins is a good example of that for many here. Here in europe I'm kind off far away from all that so it doesn't annoy me or do I have to deal with their fans IRL.

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
Thus commences the 2nd era of a bunch of band wagoners who have never seen a hockey game wearing LA hats in southern California.

At least I like Justin Williams, he's always been underrated.

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
ugh there is an unbelievably big Hawks bandwagon in Finland. Most of them are arrogant, cocky and don't really follow NHL hockey (so basic Hawks fans :sarcasm: ). The worst kind of fans; change their "favorite" team almost yearly.

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Go Miami Heat! Oh, and who just won the hockey championship thing? LA? Yeah, that's my favorite team! I'm a winner and so are my favorite teams!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad