Igor Shestyorkin career play off SV% is 0.930 (tied 2nd all time)

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
He's the Rangers' best player. Andersen has been very good, but Shesterkin is completely on a different level.

I will say as great as Shestkerin has been in two games, Bobrovsky's performance against us in round 3 last year was even better. But part of that was helped that that Hurricanes team didn't have Svechnikov, and this year's team has added Guentzel, Orlov, and Kuznetsov.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
The canes system is cooked. Its the definition of insanity. They do the same thing over and over again and are expecting different results.

Heavy volume of shitty shots works vs the bad teams, not in the playoffs
They’re in the conference semi final though

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
OMG, its not even close.

Nash/Gaborik <<<<< Panarin
Stepan/Brassard <<<<<Trocheck/Zibanejad

Some of those teams had much better scoring depth though. The Brassard line was our third line in 13-14. Our third line is decent now especially with Chytil back but they have infinitely worse scoring potential.

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
Some of those teams had much better scoring depth though. The Brassard line was our third line in 13-14. Our third line is decent now especially with Chytil back but they have infinitely worse scoring potential.
Oh I know. But our top end (especially at Center) was brutal. I listed Stepan and Brassard because I couldn't even remember off the top of my head who our other center(s) were.

Edit: some combination of old Richards, very young Miller, and Brian Boyle?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad