OT: Iggy / Bruins Bandwagon Avatars

JagrBomber

Oct 8, 2010
Calgary, Canada
I didn't know we all needed a different one, so I took this one as well. If I could grab one of when he had the sweet hair, I'll change it to that. Or tell me which aren't taken and I will change mine.

Cheers!

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
It only seems right... on the 10 year anniversary of the legendary Cup run that Iginla led us on, that he find a way to win it all this year.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
These are super cool, I'll keep my Brodie one though as I love that kid and have for a long time. I'm totally cheering for the B's come playoff time, nothing would please me more as a Flames fan than seeing #12 hoist the Cup.

Go Iggy Go! :yo:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
The OP may be back with more at some point. And if you want to, he did put in the OP that if you have an Iggy pic you want made into one of these to just let him know.

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
620-iginla-tribute-blog-thumb-620xauto-340707.jpg

As someone who was at this game till the bitter end cheering his ass off, I would love it if you wouldn't mind making this one into an avatar for me. I'll be rocking my Marchand Bruins Alternate and my Lucic Home Jersey during the playoffs. If Iggy wins a cup with the Bruins I'll get a Bruins Iggy Jersey too.

TCDaniels

Legen... Wait for it
Feb 12, 2003
Maine
Hey guys -

I'm uploading some more right now... Flames Fanatic - I've made that pic into one. It'll be uploaded with this next group.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Didn't want to replace my avatar, but I'm going to use this one in my signature.

EDIT: Damn, must be too tall. TCDaniel, are you able to make signatures? They have to be less than 100pixels tall. I'll take anything you can make. Only if it isn't a big deal.

TCDaniels

Legen... Wait for it
Feb 12, 2003
Maine
Didn't want to replace my avatar, but I'm going to use this one in my signature.

EDIT: Damn, must be too tall. TCDaniel, are you able to make signatures? They have to be less than 100pixels tall. I'll take anything you can make. Only if it isn't a big deal.

Check and see what size your signature can be... As a sponsor, I think mine is allowed to be bigger than non-sponsors, so I'd need to know your max size.

I'll come up with something for you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad