OT: If you were a hockey player what would your goal song be?

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California
Kpops song

ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and-rec.gif

Wedontneedroads

Jul 14, 2008
San Jose
Saw another team was doing a goal song selection like the Sharks and "Let Me Clear My Throat" was an option. That's my favorite so far.

I think someone else said it before, but it would be cool if each player got to select their own goal song like MLB players select their walk up song.

Vaasa

Aug 23, 2006
Sacramento, CA
I didn't know players had goal songs. Is the NHL turning into the WWE and players get goal songs instead of entry songs? ;)

But if I got to pick one, it would be Queen - Another One Bites the Dust.

Felys

Sep 17, 2007
Seattle, WA
Hockey players don't have goal songs so...

I didn't know players had goal songs. Is the NHL turning into the WWE and players get goal songs instead of entry songs? ;)

But if I got to pick one, it would be Queen - Another One Bites the Dust.

I think a while back the Senators used to have specific goal songs for their star players, but that was the last and only team I ever heard of doing that.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
I think a while back the Senators used to have specific goal songs for their star players, but that was the last and only team I ever heard of doing that.

Vancouver is doing it for all their players.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I think someone else said it before, but it would be cool if each player got to select their own goal song like MLB players select their walk up song.

I think it would be cool as well, but what if the official scoring is changed after the fact? Do they have to play the new goal scorer's song?

I can't think of one at the moment.

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist

or maybe just a loop of the guitar intro on this one:

But I'd probably settle on one of these to be politically correct:

I'd want KMFDM if my team is still losing after the goal and one of the others if it's tied or we're winning after the goal, ideally.

edit:
Interesting the "start from time" part doesn't appear to function on these embedded links, or I dunno what I'm doing. Probably the latter. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad