If you love reading with your kids, I just wrote 2 new kids books !

ROEN

Writes for Habsworld
Feb 18, 2008
www.habsworld.net
u8F4Ndd.jpg

The first book is called 'Daddy Has too many Guitars ' It's about sharing your passion about music with your kids, if you have a guitar ... or 10 in the house, I assure you, your kids and you are going to love it, it's a heartfelt adventure meant to help you connect with your kids about your hobbies.

The second is called 'Bake it Till you Make it' I wrote it after seeing a friend struggle through explaining to his kid that they were transitioning to a different gender. Today he and his family couldn't be happier but his journey inspired me to write about it to give parents who have a family member going through a transition an easy and hearfelt way to discuss the subject.

Now the book is not preachy, I'm not here to change people's beliefs, it's a journey that teaches you that 'Whether filled with Strawberries or Coconut Sprout, being your own special flavor is what life is all about'

If you'd love to have a look, this is the link to Bake it Till you make it and here is Daddy has too many guitars

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I don't have kids, but these look like great books here. Congrats on getting these published.

Reactions: ROEN

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Wow! Sounds like a bucket-list dream come true! I love the topics and can relate to the first book, being a musician whose passion rubbed off on his kids.

Whatever your goal for writing these books, you completed what most of us merely talk about doing.

Reactions: ROEN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad