If you had to guess right now, from which division will the Stanley Cup winner be from?

If you had to guess right now, from which division will the Stanley Cup winner be from?

• Total voters

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
Why not the North?
You can't have it both ways: Easy division with easy teams, while
the other divisions will have to bludgeon other great teams in their
division.

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
tenor.png

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
West. It's VGK. Avs are a good pick as well. Maybe the Blues or the Wild can make a cinderella run.

Reactions: sufferer

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Tampa is the #1 favorite in my opinion. I can also see Carolina going far with how deep that team is, especially if their goalie (whoever that might be) can get hot. I don't have too much faith in Florida to go far. I think they're an early round 1 or 2 exit, but to completely write them off would be silly.

Whoever gets 4th place is likely to get slaughtered although crazier things have happened. I just don't see a team in the midst of a rebuild like Chicago or a team with John Hynes as head coach will do much especially against any of the above 3. If Dallas were to go on a hot streak, they could be the one team below the top 3 that could make some noise.

I went on a tangent there, but I like talking hockey. I think the cup winner comes from the Central lol.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Given how hard it is to repeat, I don't think Tampa does it. That leaves either the East or West.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
East. Strong teams who haven’t travelled at all. Should be very well rested relative to the rest of the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad