If you could have any goalie for the rest of the season..

Iapyi

Apr 19, 2017
Canadian Prairies
I'll stick with Fred Andersen. Not because I think he's the best goalie, he isn't, but because he has been on the team through the process and the team will be with him as team mates to the end (where ever that ends up to be).

82Ninety42011

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
Markstrom is playing lights out I'm going with him. Might be Homer vote but he just brings a level of confidence I haven't seen in awhile. He's really been on a roll for over a year now.

Reactions: I am toxic

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Even though he hasn't had the best season and has an inflated contract and has had multiple injuries, No matter what I'm sticking with my guy, piece of molding fence with paint chipping off.

Todd from Leduc

Connor “The Next Great One” McDavid
Nov 15, 2017
Leduc
Although neither are at the top I’m loving the tandem of Koskinen/Smith they compliment each other well.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Howard lost like 15 games in a row. If anyone is tanking, take him

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
I'll live and die with Andersen. When hes on, hes a Vezina candidate. Obviously he has his awful stretches but there aren't many I'd take over him. I find that people here are all over the place with him. When the Leafs win, it's because he stood on his head. When they lose, he was trash.

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
Prime Roy. :)

Seriously...Samsonov would probably be my choice for non-Avs G. Partly because then he would then be Avs property for the next 9 years.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Rather the Devil you know..

Goalies are so fickle. You don't know how they look in another system, or on a team with different pressure. Like sure someone like Bishop is elite, but how elite is he in Toronto with the spot light on him, and every goal is analysed several times and talked about on the radio all the next day?

How will that impact them?

So yeah, I guess I stick with Freddy even though he isn't the best goalie out there we know what we have in him. He's good enough to steal a series when he is on. Let's just hope he gets hot at the right time.

Rafafouille

May 12, 2015
QC
Howard, Jones, Anderson or what not. Gotta tank harder and Price is just keeping us above water. I'd rather not miss by a couple points.

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
Any goalie?

Hasek.

The 54yr old?

AevgXrOg.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3