If you could choose a locker room song to enter each playoff game, which song would you use?

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
My friend and I talked about this years ago, I have a few I would go with. What say you?

Since I I enjoy old school, classic rock, so either of these songs would work for me. They were always on my mp3 player at the gym. I always felt a boxer or WWE wrestler should enter to these also. Hulk Hogan entering to Voodoo Child (slight return) was an excellent choice.

When the Levee Breaks has that long drawn out intro, legendary drums and old Memphis Blues feel with an air of brooding danger (song lyrics match this):

Hells Bells from AC/DC. I remember when the reliever Hoffman entered with this song. Again, the impending building up as the bell tolls and the slow build up to "ready mode".

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Korn's Blind is how every single team in every sport should enter the arena.

Close second is Airborne's Live it up, the album version not the video

VanOriginal

Jun 15, 2019
Close. I think it's more of a viking afterlife chant and he says "I am coming" as he is expecting to die in war I guess. One of their sillier songs, though quite popular with the masses and movies.
You are right, It is a battle song, you win you live you lose you die, off to Valhalla.. For me that's the playoffs you win it's cup or bust... Of course if your team loses there is no death or valhalla.. But close 😃

• Haha
Reactions: Leafsfan74

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad