*IF* we make the playoffs who do you want to play in round 1?

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
I don't wanna jinx it so im saying *IF* we make the playoffs who do you want to face in the 1st round!

I'm not sure who we can actually play so I just put every team that is in playoff position.

Discuss who and why, also how far do you think the Habs will go?

I personally voted for the Leafs, It looks like it is very possible match up and I think we match up very well against them, Especially now that we have added Vanek and would be quite the exciting series! Sorry mods :help:

PricePkPatch*

Sens. Payback is sweet.

I refuse to have the Sens live rent-free in my head.

I don't care about that losing team. They got lucky with a red-hot goalie, nothing else. We'd have crushed them in game 1 and 3 otherwise.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
...I honestly think we're gonna face the Bolts in the 1st round, which might actually be preferable since they're gonna be emotionally gutted losing St. Louis...I wouldn't say no to a Habs-Leafs series either...;)

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Bolts or Leafs are the most likely matchups and out of those two I'd rather face the Bolts.

Although Vanek is a Leafs-killer so that might be nice...

PricePkPatch*

Bolts or Leafs are the most likely matchups and out of those two I'd rather face the Bolts.

Although Vanek is a Leafs-killer so that might be nice...

I thought he was a Bruins-killer? What's his record against the Leafs?

JHabs61

Jan 9, 2011
I don't want to face the Leafs. To much criticism and silly fans that won't let me hear the end of it if we lose. So anyone but them.

PricePkPatch*

I wanna know what people think of the Bolts. Are they a better or worse team now?

NHLcrazy

Feb 28, 2002
Montreal
Round 1?

Only four team I thinks we might face

Bos or Pitts if we finish out of the top 3 in division (ie Wild card)
TB or Toronto if we finish 2 or 3 in division.

All tuff matchups... I'd love to FINALLY see a MTL-TOR playoffs round. would be insane.

We are not winning the division IMO.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Toronto is the last team I'd want to play to be honest. It would be amazing and fun, but I think they have the best chance to beat us personally.

Nico Cauzuki

Jul 19, 2009
King Of The North
always do good against the Rangers and Boston ( specially with Vanek now )

not so great against Toronto and the Flyers

would love to sweep Ottawa

do not want to face the wings

meh on the Jackets and WSH

eFFeRR

Major League Hockey
Dec 11, 2013
Red Wings or Leafs

Don't want any of Ben Bishop and Tampa Bay!

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Don't really care which team we play against, not even Boston or Pittsburgh. We can match up pretty well and the physical play doesn't even bother me anymore

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
Bruins. I miss the hate.

Would much rather play them in the Eastern Conference final.

Rangers in the first round for me. St. Louis is always dangerous against the Habs but Rick Nash reminds me of Joe Thornton in that he's easy to rattle and get off his game.

PricePkPatch*

Would much rather play them in the Eastern Conference final.

Rangers in the first round for me. St. Louis is always dangerous against the Habs but Rick Nash reminds me of Joe Thornton in that he's easy to rattle and get off his game.

Impossible, unless we somehow drift to the 2nd Wild Card, or we are in 1st wild card and they win the East.

It's gonna have to be in the Atlantic Division Finals. :D

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
Eh, I don't want to vote on this. As they say each year, be careful who you want to play against. I believe we can beat any team, but I also believe the opposite happening.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad