Pre-Game Talk: If we don’t beat the Sharks, Cloned is shaving his head. Edm v SJS - Thurs @ 8:30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
We were supposed to beat the lowly Sharks last time we played them but we choked up a massive hairball causing Woody & Manson to get canned and Gregor to grow a bald mullet.

However I’m so certain of victory this time around that I’m going all out and betting that if we don’t win, @Cloned will shave his head to the wood.

View attachment 790696

That’s how certain I am that we will beat the Sharks. Like not even the least bit worried. In fact this one’s gonna get fugly fast as we build a good sized lead to start the first period off.

In fact I’m so certain that if we aren’t up 4-0 by the 1st Intermission, @Tobias Kahun will change his name to Tobias Brown.

View attachment 790700

I think Draisaitl has a landmark game and gets 4 points this game. In fact I’m so sure of it that @Drivesaitl will change his avatar to Pissy Leon if he doesn’t bag 4 points vs the Sharks.

View attachment 790697

That’s how sure I am of how this games gonna go. 7-1 Oilers. And if it’s not, I bet that @tardigrade81 will give up sexy time with Mrs T for a year. That’s how certain I am of it.

View attachment 790698

I’m really going out on a limb here but I’m confident!

View attachment 790699
"shave his head to the wood." Highly recommended and very hygenic.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Just cant. I’m 59 and have flow to about 5 inches below my collar. Just cant go short.

I wish. Sadly I have my grandfather on my mother’s side hairline (hairline being a rather generous term) and not the thick hair my dad had.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Just cant. I’m 59 and have flow to about 5 inches below my collar. Just cant go short.
1703737617991.jpeg

Best of both worlds. ;)

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Kane getting another (deserved) lump of coal.

He gonna be pissed…again.
Well, by this time in his career, he should know how to fix that. Play better and you get moved up, and with the minutes that go with it. It will come.

Al Iafrate always had the “best” skullet…absolute abomination of a hairdo!

View attachment 791492
A combover that never should have happened.

Hopefully they carry forward their momentum from the last two games but they usually suck after the holiday break.
Actually, they came out of the last big break this past December and carried right on. I think playing on the road after this break will actually be good for them. Getting away from family and distractions and focusing on hockey should be fine. It's one time that home ice advantage is not all it's cooked up to be.

Reactions: Duke74

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Kim Mitchell was a legend in this regard. OT but anyway. The whole band were hair challenged. I remember looking at Max Webster album covers as a youth thinking "how old are these guys and how quick does hair disappear? lol Then I found out...
I always wondered why he wore that OPP hat in his videos and then I went to see him live and I understood why.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
We traditionally crap the bed in this first game back. Hope they break the trend.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
GDT is up and goes live @ 7:30!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Monza vs Lazio
    Monza vs Lazio