If we do land Seth Jones...

Skip2myBordyloo

Stay the course
Apr 7, 2010
kipprusoff is hurt for calgary, i'm interested to see how they will play, even though i haven't thought they've played that bad this year, i've always thought to myself they would be the worst team in the league without kipprusoff

i know he's only out for a week, but long story short, we cant tank as bad as how i think they'll play next week.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
kipprusoff is hurt for calgary, i'm interested to see how they will play, even though i haven't thought they've played that bad this year, i've always thought to myself they would be the worst team in the league without kipprusoff

i know he's only out for a week, but long story short, we cant tank as bad as how i think they'll play next week.

Kipper has been playing horrid for them, they actually have been pretty good. They'll be where they are every year, 9-11th in the conference.

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
I believe the title can be changed to "When we land Seth Jones..."

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
We can't develop dmen. We'll screw it up I guarantee you so that's another reason why I'd want a forward.

This. I would take MacKinnon over Jones. And maybe even Drouin.
Jones is great but if you look at Larsson and most of other top D man picks, the value lies in the forwards. You get their top production during the years they are under control. More bang for the buck. The Ds all are very up and down their first few years. (Myers, Doughty, Bogo, etc)

I only want Jones over Mac if we totally clean house from top to bottom and bring in guys who know what they are doing and who don't completely suck at developpng D-men

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad