OT: If there's old threads you'd like to save

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Please reply to this thread, preferably with a link too, so that I or ETF can sticky them. I've picked two already, which I think would've been mentioned.

The current oldest threads are from around when the 2013 lockout ended, I'm not sure how close to current day it will be when all is said and done.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Oh and if you have something on your mind, say it right away. It will be too late in like less than a day from now.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Should save some GDT's from the 12 game win streak, some of the best times on this board in the last little while.
Does anyone recall all the games from that streak? I remember the last win was against Edmonton (the game where Guds leveled Hall and Hendricks jumped at Ekblad's head) and the end was against Vancouver in OT or SO.

I thought there was some flaw with the page when I first logged on.:laugh:
Sticky'ing the threads we want to keep will save them, I could've saved some of the pre-2013 lockout threads that were removed a couple years ago, but alas I (along with many others) found out about this method too late back then.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Nvm, I think I found the streak + the game that ended it and the collapse against Calgary in the following game.

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
I couldn't find them when I searched, but do we still have the final results for our top prospects polls from previous summers?

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I couldn't find them when I searched, but do we still have the final results for our top prospects polls from previous summers?
Not sure, since we haven't do the poll every year. IIRC the previous one prior to this offseason was 2014 maybe?

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Driving me crazy, I'm looking for the 20 round shootout GDT but can't find where it is

Edit: Found it. GreatSuccess.Gif

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Double post but I got the 6 in 5 threads and the Points game standings...Trying to think of other stuff.

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
Nvm, I think I found the streak + the game that ended it and the collapse against Calgary in the following game.

It was Calgary (I was there). Left with smilie on my face after blowout loss ...'living on cloud nine with that win streak. Bennett had 4 goal game, Lu pulled. Vancouver game was OT-peanut butter gate/Edm dirty Hendricks hit.

Save : threads on Lu trade. Any big trades or signings. Tallon/Gallant/Rowe debacle threads might or might not be worth saving.

Some funny Barkov stuff but those are spread through various GDT's.

ALL Guds and Kuli topic threads :sarcasm:

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
It was Calgary (I was there). Left with smilie on my face after blowout loss ...'living on cloud nine with that win streak. Bennett had 4 goal game, Lu pulled. Vancouver game was OT-peanut butter gate/Edm dirty Hendricks hit.

Save : threads on Lu trade. Any big trades or signings. Tallon/Gallant/Rowe debacle threads might or might not be worth saving.

Some funny Barkov stuff but those are spread through various GDT's.

Wrong, the Vancouver game was the end of the winning streak (I was there!). We lost in OT. Then we got destroyed by Calgary the next game.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Save the Gudbranson trade thread. RIP

Tallon/Gallant/Rowe debacle threads might or might not be worth saving.

I think these are all threads we're better off without.

The ol Peanut Butter game.
Was the game where the streak ended.

We need to scroll down the entire webpage to read new content from now on?
Only temporarily, we'll unstick the old threads when this is over. Not sure how many days this might take.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad