If the retro jersey becomes our new home/away, what should our third be?

Stonewall

Jan 14, 2013
We need something else to talk about...

I would love to see a gold jersey, possibly the retro jersey but in gold. It might be a bit gaudy, but it would stand out.

A "true" retro jersey (based on the the current franchise's original jerseys) would be great too.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Can't say I've ever seen a gold jersey mock-up. Could be pretty cool.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Original black. Still the most awesome Sens jersey.

[URL=http://s276.photobucket.com/user/rickdelsie/media/83918099_display_image_zps8772ddd4.jpg.html]
PeterSidorkiewiczOttawa_zpsb2ca2721.jpg
[/URL]

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I love this jersey so much:

dailgle.jpg

I just want that old logo back.

I'm a big fan of having the Heritage jersey as our home/away set, but only because I really am not a fan of our current main logo.

Basically, any uniform change we make that omits the current 3D logo is a step in the right direction, IMO.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I just want that old logo back.

I'm a big fan of having the Heritage jersey as our home/away set, but only because I really am not a fan of our current main logo.

Basically, any uniform change we make that omits the current 3D logo is a step in the right direction, IMO.

At least we got rid of the cross-eyed one.

I just want the old logo too. Those whites though... Oh man those old white jerseys. So classic.

Aren't new jerseys a big cash grab anyway? I'm all in for helping the Euge out on this one.

SilverSeven

Apr 16, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
I know Im rare, but I love the new 3D logo. I also love the old logo. I would LOVE to have the old white, and either other of the old blacks back (as in the 2D with white, and the one without. Not the SNES or terrible 3D logo one). One with the Old 2D with laurels, the other with the old 2D as text. Have the heritage as a third, but rotate often. Throw the new #D as shoudler patches on them all.

That to me is jersey perfection. Actually, the heritage classic jersey being a barberpole. All those things would make me so poor. Id have to get like 3 of each with different players...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad