Rumor: If the Coyotes Relocate, Will You Remain a Fan?

If the Coyotes Relocate, Will You Remain a Fan?

• Yes

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 58 37.2%
  • Maybe/Undecided

Votes: 46 29.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ171181

Sep 27, 2019
Bochum
Yes, i will.

The team is the team, and WE have some good, hungry and young players.

… and they will return in some years as a Playoff team, mark ma words.

Utah is just the warm up, good things are coming, i still believe.

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
Yes, i will.

The team is the team, and WE have some good, hungry and young players.

… and they will return in some years as a Playoff team, mark ma words.

Utah is just the warm up, good things are coming, i still believe.
Uh...I don't know how to tell you this but we have zero players, they're all going to Utah and we're getting an expansion draft back if/when we re-activate.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
People get way too defensive about SLC. It is a beautiful city and there are nice things about living there including the outdoors, safety and lower cost of living. BUT they do have very conservative laws in place, including around alcohol, bars and other entertainment. Additionally, my experience has been Mormon's are nice people, but I have been told anecdotally from a friend that used to live in SLC, it is a bit "cliquey", in the sense that he felt like an outsider because he was not mormon. But he also had no ties to the area which makes that hard anyway.
A bit cliquey? :laugh:
It’s flip’n clan!

Naych_PHX

Feeling Salty
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
I want to follow the team still. The players, the sport. I admire how some Jets fans stuck around and were Coyotes fans and joined this community. We could all take a page out of their book.

It was way different back then but also I really haven't seen any Utah fans visit this forum to talk about how they're excited or ask questions or be welcoming or even be teasing. I can't get a pulse on their side at all.

Reactions: Grimes

Naych_PHX

Feeling Salty
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
A bit cliquey? :laugh:
It’s flip’n clan!
I grew up with a good friend who was Mormon and he was a "bad" Mormon. I went to a service of theirs one day while in middle school and he snuck a few graham crackers from the pantry. He was terrified we'd be caught.

Before that some random guy walked up to me and was like, "We believe in the laying of the hands here." I still have no idea what he was talking. Maybe cause I had my hands in my pockets.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I grew up with a good friend who was Mormon and he was a "bad" Mormon. I went to a service of theirs one day while in middle school and he snuck a few graham crackers from the pantry. He was terrified we'd be caught.

Before that some random guy walked up to me and was like, "We believe in the laying of the hands here." I still have no idea what he was talking. Maybe cause I had my hands in my pockets.
I reckon he was either a faith healer, or a child molester. :help:
I’ve known a few that tried to do business up there and if you aren’t in the clan, forget it.

Reactions: Jakey53

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Might I remind everyone here to take a good look at themselves in search of cultural bias? We always feel more comfortable dealing within our own tribes. Let’s not take it over the line. Clan accusations have been levied against the Italians, Irish, and Russians in NY, Irish in Boston, and Blacks in Philadelphia.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Might I remind everyone here to take a good look at themselves in search of cultural bias? We always feel more comfortable dealing within our own tribes. Let’s not take it over the line. Clan accusations have been levied against the Italians, Irish, and Russians in NY, Irish in Boston, and Blacks in Philadelphia.
Oh hell, Morman are good folk, but they can be clan like and they're not alone in that at all.

Reactions: Kaizen and Jakey53

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
So there nearly a 50% chance it's NOT Blizzard, Yeti, Outlaw, or Venom.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
So if he is leaning blue/purple that likely rules out a bee-related logo for Venom.

My preference:

1. Yeti(s)
2. Outlaws
3. Blizzard - if the logo if something cool like a husky, not just a snowstorm
4. Venom - snake logo

Reactions: Vinny Boombatz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad