Ill try a Gävle team

Silfverberg - Bäckström - Järnkrok

Emil Modin - Elias Lindholm - Anton Rödin

Joakim Rohdin - Alexander Wennberg -

We have no defender ;)

Markström
Lindbäck
Joacim Eriksson

And as for Anton Rödin, hes not born i gävle but his family moved here when he as 6 something and been raised in brynäs!

Whaaat? Isn't he from Stockholm?

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
A combined denmark/skåne team would be strong...lets not forget...skåne have been a part of denmark longer then it has been a part of sweden.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
regin - nielsen - eller
hansen - soderberg - boedker
mps - johansson - nyqvist
n.jensen - sjogren - hardt

larsen - lindholm
lauridsen - hersley
lilja - olsson

andersen
nilstorp

just a quick team i put togheter.

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
Norrland, Sweden (The North appr. only 1 mill. inhabitants but great many teams)

Sedin Sedin Zetterberg
Järnkrok Bäckström Silfverberg
PÃ¥hlsson Elias Lindholm Omark
Peter Öberg Johan Larsson Harju
Anton Rödin Lander

Edler Enström
Hedman A. Larsson
Rundblad Erixon

Lundqvist
Markström
Lindbäck

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Norrland, Sweden (The North appr. only 1 mill. inhabitants but great many teams)

Sedin Sedin Zetterberg
Järnkrok Bäckström Silfverberg
PÃ¥hlsson Elias Lindholm Omark
Peter Öberg Johan Larsson Harju
Anton Rödin Lander

Edler Enström
Hedman A. Larsson
Rundblad Erixon

Lundqvist
Markström
Lindbäck

Excellent team for such a small population area. I knew first 3 lines by name and all defenseman except Erixon. Unless he's really Ericcson, the EHT-guy. (If I remember foreign players by names, they are likely very good players, or some of my Favourite teams players) I wonder if we should compare Oulu or Lapland to that area in Finland..

Team Lapland:
Reindeer - Reindeer - Reindeer

Santa

SurMartin

Jul 26, 2010
København/Skellefteå
Anyone with a good Skellefteå or Gothenburg team? Would be fun to see!
Skellefteå alone would not have a very good team, tried putting one together and ended up with 2 players from division 1 and only 4 guys not born in the 90's. :laugh: ...shows how bad things used to be.

Jimmie Ericsson (Norrköping) - Oscar Lindberg - Joakim Lindström
Viktor Arvidsson - Erik Forssell - Pär Lindholm
Melker Karlsson(Lycksele) - Martin Lundberg - Adam Pettersson
Sebastian Selin - Sam Marklund - Joel Mustonen

Adam Larsson - Niclas Burström
Tim Erixon - David Rundblad(Lycksele)
Johan Alm - Petter Granberg
Arvid Lundberg

Johan Backlund
(Whoever is better between div 1 goalies Arvid Stenmark, Oskar Sehlstedt and Gustaf Lindvall)

Coaching by Mats Lindgren with Curt Lundmark and Hardy Nilsson coming out of retirement to help him. We'd get crushed by many teams but then get the head of the swedish icehockey federation Christer Englund to hand us the win. ;)

Last edited:

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Team Småland ?
Franzén - Rosén - S.Hjalmarsson
Thörnberg -

OEL - Karlsson
N. Hjalmarsson - Fantenberg

Help me fill this team! Edited

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2013
QC
Team Central Bohemian Region (active players) cause I'm bored.

Tomas Hertl - Tomas Plekanec - Jakub Voracek
Martin Havlat - Roman Cervenka - Jaromir Jagr
Jakub Klepis - Michael Frolik - Jiri Tlusty
Jaroslav Bednar - Pavel Patera - Jaroslav Hlinka

Jan Hejda - Tomas Kaberle
Martin Sevc - Radko Gudas
Jakub Krejcik - Michal Rozsival

Ondrej Pavelec
Dominik Furch

Den

Aug 9, 2005
Stockholm
www.recdir.com
Team Central Bohemian Region (active players) cause I'm bored.

Tomas Hertl - Tomas Plekanec - Jakub Voracek
Martin Havlat - Roman Cervenka - Jaromir Jagr
Jakub Klepis - Michael Frolik - Jiri Tlusty
Jaroslav Bednar - Pavel Patera - Jaroslav Hlinka

Jan Hejda - Tomas Kaberle
Martin Sevc - Radko Gudas
Jakub Krejcik - Michal Rozsival

Ondrej Pavelec
Dominik Furch

Well, Bohemia is 2/3 of the Czech population, so it's not too surprising that you can compose a competitive team out of it...

Mar 11, 2013
QC
Well, Bohemia is 2/3 of the Czech population, so it's not too surprising that you can compose a competitive team out of it...
20% (I included Prague aswell, it might not be a part of it, I don't really remember) of the Czech population actually, Bohemia and Central Bohemian Region are 2 different things.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010

map-europe.gif

Tbh, the geographical size of the country makes it less suprising if playersin their national teams live pretty close to each other and pretty good regional teams come out.. Not wanting to be mean in any way! It just... is so. There is like twice bigger populaton in Czech Republic than in Finland, also higher population than in Sweden.

I bet Russians in the other hand had 1-3 very good regions and basicly 100 empty teams.

Last edited:

Den

Aug 9, 2005
Stockholm
www.recdir.com
20% (I included Prague aswell, it might not be a part of it, I don't really remember) of the Czech population actually, Bohemia and Central Bohemian Region are 2 different things.

Well, you know better what is considered Bohemia.... But "historical" Bohemia is 6.5 million people...

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
Excellent team for such a small population area. I knew first 3 lines by name and all defenseman except Erixon. Unless he's really Ericcson, the EHT-guy. (If I remember foreign players by names, they are likely very good players, or some of my Favourite teams players) I wonder if we should compare Oulu or Lapland to that area in Finland..

Team Lapland:

Santa

:laugh:

Well after all hockey is probably bigger than football in most of the area of Norrland.

Jonnieboy15

Nov 8, 2013
Stockholm
Skellefteå alone would not have a very good team, tried putting one together and ended up with 2 players from division 1 and only 4 guys not born in the 90's. :laugh: ...shows how bad things used to be.

Jimmie Ericsson (Norrköping) - Oscar Lindberg - Joakim Lindström
Viktor Arvidsson - Erik Forssell - Pär Lindholm
Melker Karlsson(Lycksele) - Martin Lundberg - Adam Pettersson
Sebastian Selin - Sam Marklund - Joel Mustonen

Adam Larsson - Niclas Burström
Tim Erixon - David Rundblad(Lycksele)
Johan Alm - Petter Granberg
Arvid Lundberg

Johan Backlund
(Whoever is better between div 1 goalies Arvid Stenmark, Oskar Sehlstedt and Gustaf Lindvall)

Coaching by Mats Lindgren with Curt Lundmark and Hardy Nilsson coming out of retirement to help him. We'd get crushed by many teams but then get the head of the swedish icehockey federation Christer Englund to hand us the win. ;)

Yeah it's more lately Skellefteå and Västerbotten has started to produce top class players. As seen in the TV-Puck win this season, it's fun to see it going well for them! I remember watching them here in Nyköping in early 2000. Not good at all then but since Nyköping has gone one way and Skellefteå another!

FiLe

Mr. Know-It-Nothing
Oct 9, 2009
Team Lapland:

Santa
Don't forget the D. I'd say it would mostly consist of a bunch of elves. (As in those short, stocky Santa's elves, not the Tolkien ones.)

...though come to think of it, when you look at the last few WHC rosters, same seems to hold true for Team Finland in general.

SurMartin

Jul 26, 2010
København/Skellefteå
Yeah it's more lately Skellefteå and Västerbotten has started to produce top class players. As seen in the TV-Puck win this season, it's fun to see it going well for them! I remember watching them here in Nyköping in early 2000. Not good at all then but since Nyköping has gone one way and Skellefteå another!
I was there in 1999, the only time I got to visit old Rosvallahallen. Nyköping were up 3-0 after the first period and my friend wanted to leave. :laugh:
Perhaps it's in the name, go back to NH90! ;)

jekoh

Jun 8, 2004
Well, you know better what is considered Bohemia.... But "historical" Bohemia is 6.5 million people...
But his post wasn't about Bohemia, it was about Central Bohemia, which is obviously much smaller.

Pajicz

Mar 22, 2011
Team Lapland:

Santa

Real Team Lapland could look something like this (surely missed some players from smaller towns):

Joakim Lindström - Elias Lindholm - Jimmie Ericsson
Toni Koivisto - Oscar Lindberg - Antti Erkinjuntti
Per Ledin - Erik Forssell - Karl Fabricius
Viktor Arvidsson - Jarkko Kauvosaari - Saku Mäenalanen

Adam Larsson - Johan Fransson
Petter Granberg - Markus Kankaanperä
Ville Pokka - Pekka Saravo

Viktor Fasth
Mattias Modig

Most of them born in either Skellefteå or Luleå, those few Finnish players don't really bring anything to the table. OK team, would win some games in SHL or Liiga...

Harks

Oct 27, 2010
Malmö
How is Skellefteå and Luleå Lappland? Add Rundblad, Melker Karlsson, Emanuelsson, keep Granberg. The rest of the swedes are out. Hard to find any other Sapmi-guys.

Harks

Oct 27, 2010
Malmö
How is Skellefteå and Luleå Lappland? Add Rundblad, Melker Karlsson, Emanuelsson, keep Granberg. The rest of the swedes are out. Hard to find any other Sapmi-guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad