If it all falls apart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
Who do you blame? Each side has made a dumb move today, Bettman with his hardline stance in the letter, Goodenow with an absurd reply of $52 million.

Who would you personally blame if the season is cancelled?

I don't want to hear any of this I don't care crap, if you didn't care, you wouldn't be talking on a hockey board, especially at this time of night.

Cropduster

Aug 22, 2004
California
the players, of course. Forget the owners, billionaries will be billionaries. I blame the players, specifically the union. The union doesnt represent the majority. At least the owners can say that much about their "association". The players are ran by the top 10-20% of the highest paid.

monkey_00*

I blame both of them...........that should have been the third option.

Cheers!

Lexicon Devil

Apr 21, 2002
Goodenow with an absurd reply of $52 million.

Absurd reply?

You mean when he made the biggest concession of this entire negotiation?

If this doesn't go down (which it will) it is all on Bettman.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Gary Bettman. He's the one that's going to cancel the season because he won't throw his players a bone. he wants a partnership with the players, and yet he wants to be a dictator to them. You can't have it both ways.

Maybe we can bring in a commish who is competent.

Accord

Sep 25, 2004
South Florida
I've always supported the owners, but now that the PA has caved and agreed to a $49 million cap, if a deal cannot be worked out and the season is cancelled I will blame Bettman.

Roger's Pancreas*

I'll blame the both of them. These gooks caused this mess and they should both take the blame for it.

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
Accord said:
I've always supported the owners, but now that the PA has caved and agreed to a $49 million cap, if a deal cannot be worked out and the season is cancelled I will blame Bettman.

The hard cap is actually $52 million or so. How is that realistic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad