If Gionta leaves...who will be the next captains?

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Tie between whoever's shortest and whoever has the most character.

Toro

Sep 6, 2005
Windsor
If Gionta leaves and Markov is not made captain then i have no faith in this management

Your poll needs to be adjusted, cause Markov would be the most logical choice for captain.

If you dont agree please tell me why as i dont think i need to post why i believe he should be captain as it should be painfully obvious.

Saintpatrick*

Subban baby! I just hope the players get to vote this time whom ever it is if Gionta is dealt

Saintpatrick*

If Gionta leaves and Markov is not made captain then i have no faith in this management

Your poll needs to be adjusted, cause Markov would be the most logical choice for captain.

If you dont agree please tell me why as i dont think i need to post why i believe he should be captain as it should be painfully obvious.

Markov doesn't want to be captain. At least he didn't the last time this issue came up.

Toro

Sep 6, 2005
Windsor
Markov doesn't want to be captain. At least he didn't the last time this issue came up.

He will not ask for it but i bet he would cherish it and do a great job.

He is the leader of this team, and would be the best choice for sure.

The best leaders are the ones that get put in the job cause everyone believes in him and think he is the leader. If u ask to be captain u probably dont deserve it

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Gorges AINEC

Markov is a silly choice as he isn't a natural leader. Gorges is respected by his teammates and is consistently the first to brave the media. He also leads by example on the ice by unselfishly sacrificing himself for the best interests of the team.

Fanboys can debate this all they want but if Gionta was traded tomorrow, I guarantee you that Gorges would be the man.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00