Ideal Seattle name and theme

Giggli G

Sep 8, 2006
The Seattle Scars

The fan engagement strategy can be to get everyone in the arena to whistle psychotically every time there is a goal etc.

Intro video can focus on post-apocalyptic imagery and coming together with a shared vision to conquer enemies.

Sincerely,
Last of Us 2 player

Reactions: Yawn

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Should bring the history back and name them the Metropolitans. They won back in 1917.

I like this idea but I doubt they keep the same name especially for marketing purposes they have more flashy options. Kinda like the Vancouver Millionaires who then switched to the Canucks, I think they'll have a different name but will incorporate that history on their 3rd jersey and have the old Seattle Metropolitans logo with the red and green for the alternates. Vancouver used the same strategy with their 3rd jersey a couple years back.

Although Ottawa did keep the same name as prior...

I like the idea I think it brings more richness to the brand and commemorates these old teams in some way.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
The Seattle Sea Cattle. Just add a hockey stick:

cb844cd5d4c60869450259f3588150bf.jpg

Muikea Bulju

Oct 11, 2018
The Seattle Chaz

Slogan: “we don’t play by the rules”

The Chops

And obviously, they'd chop everyone who came even close to the net

Btw, after the happenings of the last months, I think the potential revenue from Seattle corporations to the NHL teams has gone down quite a bit. They have already thrown out thing like the Amazon tax, and quite a few people have started to move out from there. And they have also suggested an extra tax for big companies which have resulted in "too many high-paying jobs" in the area, leading to rising house prices & homelessness. Not good news for the NHL team.

Maybe also the "Seattle Homeless"?

Reactions: LuckyDay

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad