GDT: ice hockey match this evening agaisnt another ice hockey team at 7ish

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
So does that basically confirm that John and Tripp read HFBoards?

That is, Tripp going on for like two minutes about how it looked like Liles scored Semin's goal from their perspective, which is why John didn't go crazy after it happened.

Don't think that's news. They try to stay in touch with the pulse of the fanbase, and this is one of the most prominent hockey sites on the web.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Just realized that 5/6 of the defensemen tonight are Canes draft picks. Granted outside of Faulk it's not a very impressive group, but it is pretty cool to see that many Canes picks playing at once.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
They must've said about a half dozen times that Semin should have been a star during the broadcast. Then gave the obligatory, but it's not up to us.

Who exactly does decide? I know it's non-team affiliated media, but what news media is usually in the arena on any given night? Chip, of course, WRAL? Maniscalco would have a say. Local TV, local media for visiting teams? How often is the national hockey press in the building? Anyone know who's in the press box on any given night?

Hoffbrau

Feb 5, 2015
Wake Forest,NC
Who exactly does decide? I know it's non-team affiliated media, but what news media is usually in the arena on any given night? Chip, of course, WRAL? Maniscalco would have a say. Local TV, local media for visiting teams? How often is the national hockey press in the building? Anyone know who's in the press box on any given night?

Usually in other cities its media, but in our town there are no media between Chip and Maiscalc,so probably it was Maniscalco decision, he threw Semin under the bus couple times already this season.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
I see we are solidifying our grasp on the #6 pick. Fantastic.

We will lose out on Hanifin dropping to 5, same situation as Jones last year, but it's almost worth it. Having fun at games for the first time in a while.

Maybe the hockey gods bless the Canes with a lottery win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad