ICE Hockey League 2020-2021 (Klagenfurt wins championship)

boz

Jan 20, 2004
I was under the impression EHC Linz returned to their original name of EHC Black Wings Linz? obviously they have dropped LIWEST but i noticed that Eliteprospects are referring to the team as Black Wings 1992..confusing!

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
I was under the impression EHC Linz returned to their original name of EHC Black Wings Linz? obviously they have dropped LIWEST but i noticed that Eliteprospects are referring to the team as Black Wings 1992..confusing!

"Black Wings" was always part of the name, but the club name has now been changed from EHC Black Wings Linz to EHC Black Wings 1992 in an attempt to underline the club's tradition and heritage vis-a-vis the new club EHV Linz.

Reactions: Giskard and boz

kabidjan18

Apr 20, 2015
authockeytxreports.wordpress.com
Last game went to OT 1-1. Only Salzburg goal was Schutz assisted by Huber. This game went to OT 2-2. Both low scoring goals. First Salzburg goal (2nd was a Dman on the 5v3 PP), was Huber assisted by Schutz.

It's only pre-season but I'm telling you, this combo is lethal. They've been together since their EBJL days, and they've been paired together intermittently throughout, at each level of play they've been money.

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
Last game went to OT 1-1. Only Salzburg goal was Schutz assisted by Huber. This game went to OT 2-2. Both low scoring goals. First Salzburg goal (2nd was a Dman on the 5v3 PP), was Huber assisted by Schutz.

It's only pre-season but I'm telling you, this combo is lethal. They've been together since their EBJL days, and they've been paired together intermittently throughout, at each level of play they've been money.

Thanks for the report. Schütz is bound to return to München though, so the glory won't last long into the regular season.

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
HC Bolzano is building a squad as if there was no Covid crisis. They club is heading into the new season as one of the top contenders.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad