ICE Hockey League 2020-2021 (Klagenfurt wins championship)

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
Game 4 yesterday:

Klagenfurt vs Bolzano 2-1 OT

Now KAC leads the series 3-1 and Bolzano is fighting with the back to the wall.

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
Playoffs over. Klagenfurt defeats Bolzano 5-3 and wins the finals in 4-1. Bolzano can't be anything but very disappointed to go out after just 5 games considering the season and the roster they've had.

jaco

Oct 21, 2011
Playoffs over. Klagenfurt defeats Bolzano 5-3 and wins the finals in 4-1. Bolzano can't be anything but very disappointed to go out after just 5 games considering the season and the roster they've had.
As far as I could see, Bolzano was not able to recover from the semi final against Vienna. They didn't look ready, whereas KAC was determined from game 1. Kudos to them for a more than deserved win.

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
As far as I could see, Bolzano was not able to recover from the semi final against Vienna. They didn't look ready, whereas KAC was determined from game 1. Kudos to them for a more than deserved win.

It's a bit of a pity. Vienna was indeed a much stronger opponent than Salzburg. If the SF opponents were reversed for Klagenfurt and Bolzano, the final series would have looked very differently IMO.

jaco

Oct 21, 2011
It's a bit of a pity. Vienna was indeed a much stronger opponent than Salzburg. If the SF opponents were reversed for Klagenfurt and Bolzano, the final series would have looked very differently IMO.
Maybe.... I'm curious to see if Knoll will be able to keep the roster for next year. Especially "Robocop" Robertson would be cool to keep. But I think he will get quite a lot of offers also from teams outside the league.

jaco

Oct 21, 2011
He was easily the best D in the line-up, logging big minutes, defensively very reliable and also contributing in offense. That's why he's gone (to the Czech league...) Good luck to him. We will miss him in Bolzano

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad