I Will Be Interviewing Danius Zubrus. Leave Questions Here.

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
Devils fans. I have attained an interview for my work with forward Danius Zubrus. Now, I have some questions in mind but I am always looking for more. If anyone has anything they'd like me to ask leave questions here. Anything from music to questions on the upcoming season....etc.

EDIT: I was given permission by one of the moderators to post this mailbag here.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Since I'm a draft geek, maybe ask him about his experience with the draft process. Zubrus took an interesting route and came to Canada for a bit. I gotta imagine that was a pretty big change for a teenager from Lithuania.

I remember way back when that Darius Kasparaitis did a segment about hockey in Lithuania for ESPN. By the early 90s, the facilities were pretty bad and I vaguely recall Kasparaitis walking the cameras through the locker room and it looked rather gross. Maybe ask Zubrus how things are nowadays since he seems to be involved with youth hockey over there?

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
Where is the best cup of coffee he's ever had? Or maybe just in NJ, so I can track it down and indulge myself.

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
Devils fans. I have attained an interview for my work with forward Danius Zubrus. Now, I have some questions in mind but I am always looking for more. If anyone has anything they'd like me to ask leave questions here. Anything from music to questions on the upcoming season....etc.

EDIT: I was given permission by one of the moderators to post this mailbag here.

So only Dainus Zubrus? :laugh:

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Where is the best cup of coffee he's ever had? Or maybe just in NJ, so I can track it down and indulge myself.

To add to this, favorite bagel/coffee shop, pizza place something along the lines of food/reputable jersey food

smitty10

Aug 6, 2009
Toronto
Not a Devils fan, but here are some questions that I'd like to see asked about his international play. I love the idea of growing the game and players like Zubrus who make it from non-hockey countries are a big part of the international hockey community.

- Why has he decided to represent Lithuania internationally while many other big named players from former Soviet states have chosen to represent Russia?

- Will he continue to captain and represent Lithuania whenever he has the opportunity?

- Where does he see Lithuanian hockey being in the next 10 years?

slammer

Oct 28, 2010
Hessen
Does he have a favorite Song to listen to before a game?

What was his favorite Moment with the Devils?

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
Lams had two coaching stints. I know the most recent one was in 2007. However, Zubrus came in the 07-08 season. I'm not entirely sure if he came a year too late or his first season was with Lou as interim coach.

If it was his first season and Lou was coaching the team, I'm asking about that. If not then the question isn't really applicable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad