I was just wondering, who's the worst

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
20216104.jpg

I come on here because I love to hear about bad things.

Who's the worst team to win the Cup? Who's the worst captain in the league? Who's the most overrated player in the league? Who has the worst center depth in the league? Who's going to finish dead last? Who's the biggest albatross in the league? Who's the worst coach in the league? Who's the worst ref? Who's the slowest? Who's the ugliest? Who's the stupidest? Who's the worst backup goalie? Which city has the worst "hockey culture?" How about that year the "wrong" team made the finals, you know, that team you don't like and want to talk bad about? Who's the biggest choker? Who's the worst draft bust? How disappointing was McDavid? Why does McDavid look awkward with fans? How bad would these great players be if they didn't do x thing? Will X team fire everybody because they didn't win the Cup? Who's a poser? Who's not clutch? Who has the worst TV ratings? Is Justin Williams' legacy now ruined forever because he didn't do anything memorable in his most recent game 7?

6559998_std.jpg

Let's talk about the worst. Only the worst. And remember, the plaque for the alternates is in the ladies room.

Sens Rule

Sep 22, 2005
Worst issue with leg space on airplane - Chara

Worst problem being sighted as Bigfoot when hunting or fishing. Brent Burns.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad