OT: I want to get a Bolts T-Shirt

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Hi guys,

I need your help.
Does anyone of you know a place where there are cheap Bolts T-Shirts?
Also, anyone knows a cheap way to send things over here (Spain)?

Everything I find in Ebay is touching the 30$ (shipping included) and it's just too much for a t-shirt.

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida
Hi guys,

I need your help.

Everything I find in Ebay is touching the 30$ (shipping included) and it's just too much for a t-shirt.

Well you're a hockey goalie, you mean you can't afford a $30 shirt on your salary?

:sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm: I kid, I kid!

Best bet is to try and find someone local there in Europe that may sell something. Shipping anything from the USA or Canada is going to be pricey because of the shipping. If I come across anything I'll link to it in this thread.

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
Hi guys,

I need your help.

I was thinking about offering to buy and send you something, so I quickly looked up shipping cost from my zip code to a random Spanish postal code (wiki'd 03158 - Catral). UPS said it would cost around $110 shipping. I think $30 shipped is probably a good price. Not sure if you could order from the NHL site, but have you looked at what is available on the site, and how much it costs? A lot of those shirts cost $20-$30.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Hi guys,

I need your help.

Ebay is your best bet. I spend a lot more than that for a Bishop jersey, so trust me, that's a good price.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Sam's Club in Lakeland had Eastern Conference Champs shirts size M to XXL for $14.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
Honestly, you "could" just make one. Not that hard, especially over in Spain to get a printer to do that for you.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Honestly, you "could" just make one. Not that hard, especially over in Spain to get a printer to do that for you.

Maybe yes, but I have no idea the process of what should I do.
I will have a look, that might be the best bet.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
What kind of shirt are you looking for? On Ebay and probably elsewhere too there are white or grey ones with just the blue logo for about 9 €. They ship them from the UK so you'll end up with around 15 €.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
I would like to have with a player's number on the back, but if it were white with new blue logo and around that price it would be ok

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
I would like to have with a player's number on the back, but if it were white with new blue logo and around that price it would be ok

I get a season ticket member discount on gear at the games, I could pick you up one there. Any idea what player or anything? They have the Black Bolts ones with Bishop and some other guys on it, and I believe they have blue T's with players on them.

That, plus I'll work on finding some decent shipping prices, and I'll get one for you and ship it to you.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
I get a season ticket member discount on gear at the games, I could pick you up one there. Any idea what player or anything? They have the Black Bolts ones with Bishop and some other guys on it, and I believe they have blue T's with players on them.

That, plus I'll work on finding some decent shipping prices, and I'll get one for you and ship it to you.

I send you a PM :)

aessi

Jan 1, 2015
Any idea where to order (cheap) jerseys to Europe? If Filps brings cup to here i can't show up without jersey!

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
I am trying to find a Stanley cup finals patch but since no Canadian teams are involved it's impossible to find any at a store. Someone want to help me out? Are they available in sports stores down there?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad