Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
B9BAB1DF-5FE3-44CE-B0B9-71FB9040FAD4.gif

Reactions: HisIceness

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Not sure why Kliff Kingsbury ices his own kicker, and kicks a FG with time remaining, to win the game in OT, against the undefeated Seahawks, on freaking 2nd down!

Seriously, HF lounge, we can do better than this.

Sep 19, 2008
Am I the only one in this sub who's actually coached organized tackle football before?

Like half of the comments I've seen on this sub are so obviously written by non-athletes that it's almost humorous. When I was in high school (3 year coach for our varsity football team) I would get a full-on sprint going and call plays to hit the shit outta whoever had the ball. My players called me "speed hawk" as a nickname cause I had such a nose for defensive football and for those three seasons I was considered the most feared assistant coach in our conference. Senior year I coached my team to the state semifinals only to get f***ed over by the refs in the 4th but that's another conversation (DM me if you're interested in hearing about it) So, yeah. I hope yall can understand why I feel like their's such a big disconnect between myself and your typical redditor. Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels this way lol

@Gene Parmesan

Reactions: DropTheGloves

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
just play madden 21

220px-NFL_Head_Coach_Coverart.png

Not Madden, but I did take the Detroit Lions to the Super Bowl in my first year playing this video game, which is one more Super Bowl appearance than that franchise has ever played in. Clearly this means I am the right man for a job in the NFL.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
I would like to coach Trevor Lawrence. Who wants to be my offensive coordinator?

You don't want to coach him if he's quarterbacking the Jets. They are the one franchise I could see screwing him up.

What's funny is the Jets could've had Peyton Manning in 97. But Parcells said they wouldn't pick him. So he went back to college for his senior year.

Ouch.....

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
You don't want to coach him if he's quarterbacking the Jets. They are the one franchise I could see screwing him up.

What's funny is the Jets could've had Peyton Manning in 97. But Parcells said they wouldn't pick him. So he went back to college for his senior year.

Ouch.....

Damn.

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
What the hell kind of defense was that in the Jets game? Just give the Raiders the victory why don't you Adam Gase?

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Never Broke Again or Never Forget Loyalty, which is the better acronym?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad