I want a remake/remaster of Def Jam Vendetta: Fight for New York

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
Burnout 3 + Revenge.
Battlefield: Bad Company 2.
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory.
Diablo 2.
Zelda: Link to the Past (I know a Link Between Worlds already kind of did this).
Those Lord of the Rings games that EA did with the movies.

Last edited:
Reactions: J T Money

Zodiac

Jul 6, 2003
Diablo 2.

i remember hearing that it was supposed to happen at some point. dunno if it still is or not.

Reactions: J T Money

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Fallout 1/2
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (A proper remaster of the original, not the 3DS version)
Super Mario 64
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer
Pokemon Platinum

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Some games I'd love to see re-mastered:

SOCOM 2: US Navy Seals
Dark Cloud 1
Chrono Cross
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 3

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
I'd mostly like to see remakes of games that had the potential to be great, but had issues that held them back. Just updating the graphics isn't really all that interesting, although adding online multiplayer is sometimes a worthy reason for a remake imo.

The recent re-release of Super Mario Sunshine is an example of a game that really could have used a remake, but it ended up being more of a port (or actually just emulation I think?). It was a game that had some interesting mechanics and looked fantastic, but it was rushed and it feels like half of a game that was padded at the last minute. Maybe the most unpolished of the mainline Mario games?

What else?
  • Deus Ex: Invisible War - disappointing sequel to an incredible game
  • Watch Dogs looked like it had a lot of potential, but I mean it was made by the current incarnation of Ubisoft, so idk how good it could have ever actually been.
  • Maybe Cyberpunk 2077? :laugh:

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Def Jam was amazing.

Remakes of old sports games like NHL Hitz, NBA Street, NFL Street, FIFA Street would be awesome.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
NBA Street was DOPE. Played a ton of that when I was younger. Had an awesome story mode IIRC

Same guy was in charge of the Def Jam games and NBA Street games. Josh Holmes. Went on to found Propoganda Games and produced the newest Turok game, then went to 343 and headed up Halo 4 and Halo 5.

Reactions: x Tame Impala

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad