I thought???? (Mod: Goc on the Fourth Line????)

No Quarter*

I just read on twitter from Molenari that Goc is centering the 4th line.
Now I thought that's why we traded for him, to make the 3rd line better?????
I just think that's totally ridiculous!!!!!
Ya know I never come on here and bash Blysma like most people do but I've had it!!!!!
We really need a coaching change ASAP.
That being said, I didn't watch the two west coast games so I don't know if that's where Goc has been playin. But even so that's just assnine to me!!!!

BurghThang

Dec 14, 2013
I just read on twitter from Molenari that Goc is centering the 4th line.
Now I thought that's why we traded for him, to make the 3rd line better?????
I just think that's totally ridiculous!!!!!
Ya know I never come on here and bash Blysma like most people do but I've had it!!!!!
We really need a coaching change ASAP.
That being said, I didn't watch the two west coast games so I don't know if that's where Goc has been playin. But even so that's just assnine to me!!!!

42-16-4
Most man games lost to injury in the NHL
#1 PP
#1 PK

Yeah..we have major coaching issues

Stop being a bunch of spoiled brats and get off Bylsma's ass...jesus....

SidGenoMario

Apr 10, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
2nd in the conference!!!!!!!!! 8 consecutive trips to the playoffs!!!!!!!!! Are you going to let some questionable decisions in the regular season make you forget DB is the fastest coach to 200 wins??????

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
42-16-4
#1 PP
#1 PK

lINbLBY.gif

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
The coaching is fine? You've convinced me, just like Fleury will be fine in the playoffs because he's probably going to get another 40 win season. Flawless logic is flawless.

No Quarter*

42-16-4
#1 PP
#1 PK

Well maybe all those stats are because we have some of the best players in the world at thier positions?????
Smdh

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Doesn't make sense to me, stick Vitale with Gladams and then one of Stempniak/Bennett/Megna with Goc and Sutter. Send Pyatt to the local beer league.

eXile59

Shirts on.
Jan 2, 2009
PA
42-16-4
#1 PP
#1 PK

As soon as he gets us another Cup and not a second before.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
42-16-4
#1 PP
#1 PK

maybe you should actually talk about bylsma's assets as a coach instead of citing team statistics, but then again i'm pretty sure you don't know anything about that

No Quarter*

As soon as he gets us another Cup and not a second before.

Hell I'd love to see Disco become the next Scotty Bowman or Al Arbour, hell even the next
Quennville but I really don't think it's in the cards.

Coach Travis

Back2Back!!!
Jun 29, 2005
Thunder Bay, Ontario
bucketdecals.com
maybe you should actually talk about bylsma's assets as a coach instead of citing team statistics, but then again i'm pretty sure you don't know anything about that

Let's not resort to personal attacks.

Look, all we have are statistics. Our record in the playoffs is as much a statistic as our powerplay %. Bylsma is a very good coach who is only going to get better. I'd be sick to see us give up on him only to get a job somewhere else and lead them to the success that should have been ours.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Dan Bylsma is a really good coach in a lot of ways. He does more things right than wrong. But the things he does wrong are bad enough to undermine most everything else that he does. If he could fix his few major shortcomings, he would become a great coach. I have seen nothing to indicate that he even recognizes his shortcomings, let alone an indication that he ever intends to fix them.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
If Fleury was #1 in GAA and #1 in SV% then I wouldn't be concerned with our goaltending.

It would still be a concern because with Fleury it's all about the playoffs and his history of collapsing. It's the same thing with Bylsma, his regular season record doesn't matter because of the playoff performance issues. How many of Fleury's wins are because of him and how many of Bylsma's wins are just talents overcoming and masking the problems? How much of the PP is just talent? How much of the PK is just MAF being great on it (aka ****ed if he collapses)? It doesn't matter if these things don't work when it counts and there are inherent flaws in some of these stats.

The roster has the same problem, it's had major issues for most of the seasons, talent got it done; the wins do not reflect the quality of the roster. Some rudimentary stats don't mean something isn't deeply flawed.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
42-16-4
#1 PP
#1 PK

These posts drive me insane. Back it up. Back it up with something. WHat do you see on the ice?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad