Confirmed with Link: I think I like you guys... maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
B51D4EEB-1935-4DC4-A34D-DD2F439836CF.jpeg

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
My friend from Canada is giving me like $35 in loonies and twonies he can't get exchanged. MOAR POUTINE!!1!1!!!

Make sure you go to Harvey's and get a cheeseburger, my home slice. That **** is the ****. Best I have ever had. (It was in 1994, so it's possible that standards have slipped since then.) (I may or may not have been epically megashwasted on vodka at the time, also.)

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

In Thailand, one of my co-workers at the university was a ladyboy who looked exactly like Ursula from "The Little Mermaid." All the students hated her/him, but not because he/she was a ladyboy, so it wasn't a hate crime, and not because he/she looked like Ursula, so it wasn't a crime against Disney, but because he/she was an awful b***h.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
In Thailand, one of my co-workers at the university was a ladyboy who looked exactly like Ursula from "The Little Mermaid." All the students hated her/him, but not because he/she was a ladyboy, so it wasn't a hate crime, and not because he/she looked like Ursula, so it wasn't a crime against Disney, but because he/she was an awful b***h.

Reminds me of a Key and Peele bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad