I peek into enemy territory to congratulate you all on the cup and say...

frogman210

https://puck-planet.com/
Feb 10, 2009
USA
Hey everyone!

first off wanted to say congratulations on the cup run last year! In all seriousness, I know that there is a rivalry between the Avalanche and Golden Knights but for a plethora of reasons I will always have a soft spot in my heart for the Golden Knights. They gave me my first credentialed media experience at the expansion draft and all-star awards. Anyways..

Back to the point for this post. I love the rivalry that has been building for years and with the Avalanche not being able to stay healthy last season (as an Avs fan) I am actually really glad to see the Knights win the cup. I say this because I think it just makes the games between the two teams this season that much better! I think that they have all the ingredients you need in a high-skill level hockey rivalry as well as the bad blood witch has happened and has built up.

now you have both sides being the cup winner the last 2 seasons and very easily could see one of the two teams win it again this season. I just think that it is awesome and the games are always such a blast to watch. I hope that you are all enjoying the start to the season and as long as your not playing the Avalanche I wish your team all the luck in the world :)

Anyway, have a great rest of your evening everyone. Just think have been thinking about the rivalry and how awesome it is that they have won the cup the last 2 seasons as well. I can't wait for the games this season! Peace! :)

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Hey everyone!

first off wanted to say congratulations on the cup run last year! In all seriousness, I know that there is a rivalry between the Avalanche and Golden Knights but for a plethora of reasons I will always have a soft spot in my heart for the Golden Knights. They gave me my first credentialed media experience at the expansion draft and all-star awards. Anyways..

Back to the point for this post. I love the rivalry that has been building for years and with the Avalanche not being able to stay healthy last season (as an Avs fan) I am actually really glad to see the Knights win the cup. I say this because I think it just makes the games between the two teams this season that much better! I think that they have all the ingredients you need in a high-skill level hockey rivalry as well as the bad blood witch has happened and has built up.

now you have both sides being the cup winner the last 2 seasons and very easily could see one of the two teams win it again this season. I just think that it is awesome and the games are always such a blast to watch. I hope that you are all enjoying the start to the season and as long as your not playing the Avalanche I wish your team all the luck in the world :)

Anyway, have a great rest of your evening everyone. Just think have been thinking about the rivalry and how awesome it is that they have won the cup the last 2 seasons as well. I can't wait for the games this season! Peace! :)
I know I have a little extra jazz in the matchs up too, the avs are my oldest brothers team, so we shit talk each other all the time.... like about that year we got bored so took a year off from playoffs just so Colorado could win a cup. :sarcasm::laugh:

I think it'd be really awesome to me you guys in the playoffs again... especially if we win :laugh:

But thanks for the kind words and for dropping by :thumbu:

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I have to admit I was pretty sure Colorado would get a Cup eventually like three years ago and then when they did I thought two is very possible here in the near future. I wasn't sure Vegas would get one. I thought they could and that they had a good shot but I was not anywhere close to as sure as I was with Colorado.

Now we both have one so there's some pressure released and it's possible one or both can get a second, exciting times.

Reactions: Devonator

frogman210

https://puck-planet.com/
Feb 10, 2009
USA
I have to admit I was pretty sure Colorado would get a Cup eventually like three years ago and then when they did I thought two is very possible here in the near future. I wasn't sure Vegas would get one. I thought they could and that they had a good shot but I was not anywhere close to as sure as I was with Colorado.

Now we both have one so there's some pressure released and it's possible one or both can get a second, exciting times.
I agree its going to be extra fun every time they match up this season especially in the playoffs

I know I have a little extra jazz in the matchs up too, the avs are my oldest brothers team, so we shit talk each other all the time.... like about that year we got bored so took a year off from playoffs just so Colorado could win a cup. :sarcasm::laugh:

I think it'd be really awesome to me you guys in the playoffs again... especially if we win :laugh:

But thanks for the kind words and for dropping by :thumbu:

I cant wait for the match ups this season. That is awesome that you can have that family rivalry on top of ti for you too!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad