I might quit hockey when Crosby and Malkin retire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazu*

Sep 25, 2011
I started watching hockey in 2001 when Lemieux came back. Since it gathered a lot of attention I was mainly watching Pittsburgh, and quickly became a fan of the team since they have legends such as Mario Lemieux and Jaromir Jagr (and Montreal was so awful back then).

So even today I get to watch the same team full of legends : Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin and Marc-André Fleury. I consider myself lucky to be part of such a nice organization. However, I'm not sure if I'll still be interested in the game of hockey when two of the best players to ever play the game will retire. I feel like there is no upcoming legend right now (we'll see about McDavid but I'm not sure yet).

Anyway, just wanted to know what you guys are going to do when Crosby and Malkin retire?

clefty

Retrovertigo
Dec 24, 2003
Visit site
JCEC9.gif

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
I started watching hockey in 2001 when Lemieux came back. Since it gathered a lot of attention I was mainly watching Pittsburgh, and quickly became a fan of the team since they have legends such as Mario Lemieux and Jaromir Jagr (and Montreal was so awful back then).

So even today I get to watch the same team full of legends : Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin and Marc-André Fleury. I consider myself lucky to be part of such a nice organization. However, I'm not sure if I'll still be interested in the game of hockey when two of the best players to ever play the game will retire. I feel like there is no upcoming legend right now (we'll see about McDavid but I'm not sure yet).

Anyway, just wanted to know what you guys are going to do when Crosby and Malkin retire?
We can talk about this like 10 years later, OK? This thread should be closed for a moment like that :laugh:

Kiith Nabaal

Oct 11, 2013
I am sure people who really like hockey won't have a problem with this.

I didn't start watching because of either of them so I will prob still be watching then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad