Rumor: I love you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Yea, love you all too........does anyone know how to ignore threads since the change? :cool:

Reactions: ToneDog

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
No drinks boys and girls! Actually heading out to hockey soon.

Just wanted to give a shoutout to my fellow Leafs posters. We are about to embark on a pretty exciting era of Leafs hockey and boy do we ever deserve it.

Rogie

ALIVE
May 17, 2013
Kyoungsan
Yea, love you all too........does anyone know how to ignore threads since the change? :cool:

Really - seriously - why has the feature been removed? I loved that feature!

Not that I would of ignored this thread necessarily, cause, yeah - I love you guys too! BUT....

Tall Morty

Visualize the action to actualize the vision
Apr 18, 2017
I love you guys too. I'm just not sure if I'm in love with you. It's not you it's me.
:loony:

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
I have commitment issues. I want to say I love you guys too but I don't know if I really do or this is just a short infatuation.

Reactions: hotpaws

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
They say that true love is when you love someone as much for their flaws as their strengths. After a certain discussion yesterday, I found myself smiling, shaking my head and saying "Oh, HFBoards" with affection. So I must love you guys too.

I mean, obviously I love Cor a little bit more than the rest of you, but you are fine too.

Reactions: Cor

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
They say that true love is when you love someone as much for their flaws as their strengths. After a certain discussion yesterday, I found myself smiling, shaking my head and saying "Oh, HFBoards" with affection. So I must love you guys too.

I mean, obviously I love Cor a little bit more than the rest of you, but you are fine too.

Well, I can't say I'm a little bit hurt but if that's the way it goes. I understand. hahahaha

Rogie

ALIVE
May 17, 2013
Kyoungsan
I'm following Twitter and watching CNN and with what's happened in LV - I got to say, we need a lot lot lot more love in this world.

So sad.

Reactions: ToneDog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad