OT: I love you guys. I can't wait for the next season.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Yes, I'm blitzed out of my gourd. NOT RELEVANT!

Not so much that I'll bleat Tennessee Ernie Ford lyrics in individual posts until the mods have to cut me off :P

But enough that I have to say that I love you all, and I really can't wait for what this season brings.

I remember when I was stupidly low, and like two dozen of you DMed me, and helped me get off the ground.

I'll never forget that kindness.

Anyways.

Thank you all, for everything, yeah?

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Not so much that I'll bleat Tennessee Ernie Ford lyrics in individual posts until the mods have to cut me off :P

But enough that I have to say that I love you all, and I really can't wait for what this season brings.

I remember when I was stupidly low, and like two dozen of you DMed me, and helped me get off the ground.

Anyways.

I think I was drunk…

:sarcasm:

200w.gif

Last edited:

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Just said goodbye to our last fur baby an hour ago
I’ll join you in drinks
The upcoming season is welcome given the timing
47157715-7661-44C2-9B33-BC41B7A29C8A.jpeg

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
So sad that our reward for truly loving our pets is always a broken heart. Thankfully they all go to heaven.

Exactly so. It is the last act of a loving pet owner: we endure emotional pain to spare them their physical pain. They spent their entire lives trusting in us, so it happens me must honor that trust, one last and final time <3

To Jake it is!!!!

GJG
To Jake, it is!

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Condolences squirrel some people can't understand the connection and love that animals can bring to us, cherish the time you have with them
Even my most beloved pépère, who was like the literal stereotype of a man's man, shed tears at the loss of his cat Joseph and his pug Toutonne, and not just because the later was literally declared by the WFP the Ugliest Dog in Winnipeg for 1979 (they submitted a picture with her with a cigarette in her mouth and a washing machine plug on her head that looked like a small fedora :P), but because he loved both those stupid bastards :P

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Bro, I'm drunk too, so much so that watching tonight's game is in question
You all remember me asking for advice on my fantasy simulation replay league team I was drafting? Well, Saros was my early pick an lets just say I was over the moon to see him stop N-1 shots for some large value of N :P

having said that, NSH looks like a legit central player. Jets have it cut out for them to see who they directyl competing with.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
You all remember me asking for advice on my fantasy simulation replay league team I was drafting? Well, Saros was my early pick an lets just say I was over the moon to see him stop N-1 shots for some large value of N :P

having said that, NSH looks like a legit central player. Jets have it cut out for them to see who they directyl competing with.
I'm so drunk this response to my post makes sense

chaos4

Mr.Scratch
Jun 1, 2013
winnipeg

Anyways.

I love you too!
And everybody else!

The darkness took me for awhile...
But I beat the motherf***er.
I'm drinking whisky, and listening to Bad Company!

Finally getting a box, so I can join all you Gems for games!

Had to post this sweetheart.
He's from Texas, and gives a shit.:)
RIP Andrew Hong:(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220922-060522.png
    Screenshot_20220922-060522.png
    993.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20220922-060532.png
    Screenshot_20220922-060532.png
    695.6 KB · Views: 2

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Just said goodbye to our last fur baby an hour ago
I’ll join you in drinks
The upcoming season is welcome given the timingView attachment 591534
I can't like this...

But I must like your love of your baby gone...

Tootsie our 15 year old Dachy' is on her last legs... and I dread the moment she will be gone...

They love you unconditionally... if only people could do this...

The World would be so different...

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

Anyways.

I'm so drunk this response to my post makes sense

lol thank god you think it makes sense, cause I made it under an hour ago and I don't know what I was getting at :P

OK boys as a guy who bartended allot in my 20’s I can’t like this exchange enough :laugh:. I use to have great regulars at my old place and the banter with and between regulars was always so enjoyable. Who needs to go to a gym when you can sit at my bar and get fat, drunk, and poorer (bottoms up).

@Eyeseeing I am so sorry for your loss. I got my first dog during Covid and I finally GET IT now and could never imagine losing my dog. Even in that photo you can see Jake is a total beauty.

@chaos4 way to beat it back…….Also my all time fav rock vocalist is a prime Paul Rogers and he also aged well as a vocalist.

Just having my morning coffee waiting to wake up my son for hockey try outs and would like to throw out a sober “love you all man” to my HFBoards homies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad