I had my neighbours car towed

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
No idea. I just remember it was a guy who worked from home and when he got home someone had parked in his spot. Everyone acted like he was a dick for having the car towed :laugh:

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
HF deleted all their threads pre 2012 for their server upgrades that have yet to take place. HF is stoopid

JS19

Legends Never Die
Aug 14, 2009
The Shark Tank
Man, that thread was legendary. I was one of the few rational posters who argued against the idiots thinking he was a dick for getting the car towed.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Man, that thread was legendary. I was one of the few rational posters who argued against the idiots thinking he was a dick for getting the car towed.

There was one guy who was clearly working through his own issues in that thread who had had his car towed. It was pretty funny.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
I would just talk to them.

Well, just to give it some context, he came home and had to start work in the next 15 minutes. He worked from home. He got home and someone had parked in his spot. He waited a bit, but couldn't really stand around because he had to start work.

People said he should have knocked on neighbours doors to find out who it was, but he didn't have time for that. Not to mention if he lived in a high rise, he would have been at that for a while. People made all sorts of excuses for the guy who parked in his spot, but never conceded that it was a dick thing to do in the first place.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad