I dont want to wish bad luck to Team Canada but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifesfor*

...today i simulate one game computer vs computer of ESPN NHL 2K5 and the Czech beat Canada 7-2!!!!

Ohhh my does it have something to do with Brodeur injury???I HOPE NOT!!! :eek:

Rocky Saginuts

Jul 21, 2004
Hamildump, Ontario
I just played PONG on my black-and-white TV, with one paddle being the Czechs and the other being Canada.

Canada won 17 -14, and I spilt a Fanta on my new rug-that-ties-the-room-together...

I Hate You All*

No ifesfor, the Czechs are Nihlists. There's nothing to be afraid of here.

Last edited by a moderator:

monkey_00*

I dont want to wish bad luck to Team Canada but...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...today i simulate one game computer vs computer of ESPN NHL 2K5 and the Czech beat Canada 7-2!!!!

Ohhh my does it have something to do with Brodeur injury???I HOPE NOT!!!
===============================
ifestor........

Funny you should say that........I did the same thing with my NHL 2004 and had USA defeating Team Finland by a whopping score of 8-to-2.........so much for using THAT system for predicting the outcome of Big Games. :D

Cheers!~

monkey_00

Rocky Saginuts

Jul 21, 2004
Hamildump, Ontario
I just played ball hockey showdown with my son on the driveway: he was a visor wearin' Euro, and I was a toothless Canuck.

I whooped his arce 28 to 7, and finished him off with a bag shot (the kid's only 4, so he'll get over it).

Conclusion....well, firstly, wear a jock, and secondly, CANADA will rule!

ALF AmericanLionsFan

Dec 19, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio USA
Visit site
mpdman said:
I just played ball hockey showdown with my son on the driveway: he was a visor wearin' Euro, and I was a toothless Canuck.

I whooped his arce 28 to 7, and finished him off with a bag shot (the kid's only 4, so he'll get over it).

lol :lol

ehc73

Jan 18, 2003
Coquitlam, BC
Visit site
mpdman said:

You trying to make sure you won't have grandkids or something? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad