OT: I don't mean to cause panic but... HE LOST THE CAT

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
As we all know, earlier this playoffs our all star goaltender lost his two dogs, prior to an epic series win versus the dreaded Bruins. Now it appears that another pet has been lost in the immediate Habs family. Anna Galchenyuk, my future girlfriend, and model sister of promising star Alex Galchenyuk recently tweeted:

Anna Galchenyuk ‏@Agalchy 6h
GUYS I NEED HELP!Our cat went missing in Brossard.. been gone for 3 http://days.Black cat with mitten paws #HelpFindFloyd

along with recent pictures of the cat, and an update that he is near Brossard (if you ask me that sounds a little too much like Brassard, but I'm not one for conspiracy theories).

Lose a pet once, shame on us. Lose a pet twice, questions must be asked. Who has been pet-nabbing our beloved animals?

I'm confident that we can find the culprit behind this, and when "Floyd" is returned home to the Galchenyuk's, I think we are due for another historic comeback.

All the best,

Kobe Armstrong

GHG

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Bomd-9CCEAA72hq.jpg

Doesn't look amused.

68*

I hope they find Floyd. But seriously **** cats. Lazy, ungrateful animals.

dogs-better-than-cats-5.jpg

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
And RE: cats getting lost. Well, my cat had an amazing sense of what home was when she was still alive. A little navigator who could figure out the topology of the area she was in. A smart one.

Guy Germaine

Jul 25, 2005
Montreal
Terrible news, hope Floyd is returned safely. It's also been pouring out, her poor little ***** is probably soaking wet.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Oh God, Tony is going to have a field day with this...

Too late, he already started a lame segment about it this morning. Replayed his lost dog psycho-babble, as usual.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad