I couldn't think of a good Bouillon pun...

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Great road trip. If the Cam Ward goal got Patches going then the empty net goal against Toronto got Gionta going hard to believe he's at 9 goals now. That's a 28 goal pace over a full season, which is what Mr. Consistent usually scores.

Subban would be on a 70 pt pace over a full season, which is Karlsson territory still early but he looks dominate, especially offensively, at times.

Hope we don't have a let down on Wednesday against the Sens. We need to improve our divisional record and a win against them would see us at .500 which is acceptable.

Eller is a beast and Gally and Chuckie are going to get there too.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
And maybe, just maybe, Erik Cole will no longer be referred to as "wish we still had him on the team because we need him at the front of the net". Michael Ryder disagrees with that.;)

Doubt it. There's a small army of Cole lovers here who will pop up with that refrain as soon as the next loss.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
Ryder leading the team in points.. Bouillon scores twice.. Budaj gets his 4th win in a row..
:)

I see what you did there.
happy-i-see-what-you-did-there-_clean_-l.png

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Subban has really hit his stride and playing fantastic hockey right now..

I think back to all these posts during Subban's holdout that said Subban for Couturier would've been a fair deal for both teams. :shakehead

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
Here is a pun, albeit a very bad one

Bouillon en cube Le Francis, pour un brin de saveur locale

Sorry

i thought it was a pun, for enough.

I couldn't think of a good enough (bouillon) pun. terrible pun, but that's how I read it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad