Pre-Game Talk: "I choo choo choose you." Wiggum

Status
Not open for further replies.

molsonmuscle360

Jan 25, 2009
Ft. McMurray Ab
Be realistic Yak has no value, I have been a Yak supporter but he just has no value

Yeah. I am a huge Yak fan. It's an asset we either need to build some value on, or just let him go after next season.

But from what I had read Yesterday, he'll be playing with Drai and Pakarinen tonight...So he might have some jam. He played well with Drai in preseason.

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
ZqEVydj.jpg

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Yeah. I am a huge Yak fan. It's an asset we either need to build some value on, or just let him go after next season.

But from what I had read Yesterday, he'll be playing with Drai and Pakarinen tonight...So he might have some jam. He played well with Drai in preseason.

He was doing line rushes with Hendricks and Korpse yesterday... Though I can't see that lasting. He usually plays well against the Jets.

Winnipeg's not good. Only two points clear of us, 4-6 their last 10, 11-14 on the road, and games between us are usually solid.

Oilers win again, 5-2. McDavid with another two points.

McD, Eberle, Yakupov, Pakarinen, and Nurse with the goals. Byfuglien trainwrecks someone, Nurse fights him to a draw, standing O.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
Why is Schultz playing? Can we please start an anti-Schultz campaign?

If any of you guys are wearing paper bags could you please write "Schultz sucks" on them?

Mc5RingsAndABeer

5-14-6-1
May 25, 2011
Oilersnation had a good article about how terrible Korpi is. It's embarrassing that we are putting Yakupov with him. He'd develop better in the AHL if that were possible.

I really hope you're right and he's with Draisaitl today.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Oilersnation had a good article about how terrible Korpi is. It's embarrassing that we are putting Yakupov with him. He'd develop better in the AHL if that were possible.

I really hope you're right and he's with Draisaitl today.

Doesn't Korpikoski have the same amount of points, and more goals than Yakupov?

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Was it a dream or did I hear correctly somewhere the lines are:

Yakupov-Draisaitl-Pakarinen
Pouliot-McDavid-Eberle
Hall-Letestu-Kassian
Korpikoski-Hendricks-Purcell

edit: switch Yak and Purcell.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Yakupov - Draisaitl - Pakarinen is going to get slaughtered at evens if they aren't given butter soft minutes.

Drai has been really struggling,and hasn't looked good for a while.

Let;s hope it works for him and Yak together.
2 negatives = a positive. (at least in math anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad