I am very interested in Michael Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada

Has a lot of qualities I like in a bottom pairing RHD, if he can PK and reasonably skate/pass (I am not expecting elite level) I really hope Dubas is calling him and offering a 1yr show what you got contract

Last edited:

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Has a lot of qualities I like in a bottom pairing RHD, if he can PK and reasonably skate/pass (I am not expecting elite level) I really hope Dubas is calling him and offering a 1yr show what you got contract

You shouldn't be, he's not very good and I have a problem with bad players on the teams I support, because you know, there bad

toronto money leafs
Sep 29, 2017
Paris
You shouldn't be, he's not very good and I have a problem with bad players on the teams I support, because you know, there bad
You're right I prefer Justin Holl and Martin Marincin...

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018

worse possession exits than zaitsev with less competition.
Pass

TheProspector

Oct 18, 2007
Orlando
No thanks. He's OK, but not better than our existing options. I'd much rather shell out a little more for Shattenkirk, who is still a very good defenseman.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
With Travis Dermott out the bottom is not real, it does not exist so I am interested in any player that can help fix that Stone, Shattenkirk, Hutton, I don't particularly care who it is but er do need to add at least 1 more D man

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010

You also had a problem with acquiring Fredrik Andersen at one point and thought we should target Calvin Pickard instead so there is that.

You also thought Garret Sparks could be an NHL backup

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I want to give the prospects minutes.

sure flames have a better defense but playing is developing.

This is a go for it year rookies do not belong on the defense this year maybe in a year but not this coming season

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013

Yeah..... Who needs him when we have studs like Marincin and Holl waiting in the wings in case of an injury!.........

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
You also had a problem with acquiring Fredrik Andersen at one point and thought we should target Calvin Pickard instead so there is that.

You also thought Garret Sparks could be an NHL backup

I've got basically every advanced statistic and a buyout that says he absolutely sucks even with easier competition

Why are you bringing up goalies? I'm more than happy to admit I'm wrong sometimes just so long as you admit you have absolutely nothing to say Stone isn't a plug, because unfortunately for you he is and I can back that up

So, show me your evidence that says I'm wrong

Yeah..... Who needs him when we have studs like Marincin and Holl waiting in the wings in case of an injury!.........

Marincin is better than him, yes he's that bad

So yeah, let's not do that

Reactions: stopclickbait
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad