I am so drunk.

ruhroh*

Registered Goober
Aug 1, 2016
ur place
Look, I have made a thread about being drunk. As you can tell, I am a very cool person. I consumed alcohol, I am cool. Do you drink alcohol? Because I do as evidenced by the fact that I made this thread. I'm cool.

I think you're not drunk at all. Also, you're about as cool as a dog turd on my jogging train.

Masao

Nov 24, 2002
masaohf.atspace.com
I remember once buying a bottle of vodka to practice making mojitos

I was getting the recipe wrong, but I kept drinking what I was making in order to taste. I ended up drinking a good chunk of that bottle of vodka. I think I passed out. It's kind of a blur. For some reason I vaguely remember ordering pizza and paying the delivery guy while I was passed out. It was really strange.

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.

I was getting the recipe wrong, but I kept drinking what I was making in order to taste. I ended up drinking a good chunk of that bottle of vodka. I think I passed out. It's kind of a blur. For some reason I vaguely remember ordering pizza and paying the delivery guy while I was passed out. It was really strange.

I wonder how a Sambuca Mojito would taste

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
I'm winking at my phone to make it focus.

This is when I know I'm officially krunk

darko

Feb 16, 2009

Lol i love your stories.

Sep 19, 2008
Could you whisper in my ear
The things you wanna feel
I'd give you anythin'
To feel it comin'
Do you wake up on your own
And wonder where you are?
You live with all your faults
I wanna wake up where you are
I won't say anything at all
So why don't you slide