I am home alone today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Booyah. :yo: I am hosting a ice cream Party, my buddy Barometer is going to bring a Huge jug of Syrup. :yo: He has been Banned from the premise`s, Not today. :biglaugh: I Stole over 50 D`V`D`s from Walmart, we are goin`g 2 watch every single 1. :popcorn: Afterward`s, we are g`oin`g 2 pour Syrple all over the Carpet & Role around in it & Lick each other`s feet, Pig`s in a blanket!!! :biglaugh::yo::handclap: A classic home alone party, My buddy Barometer also work`s as a Camp Counselor & Love`s to pour Surple all over the kid`s, the kid`s Love it!!! :biglaugh::yo::clap:

Reactions: Ceremony and plank

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
The Party is going Great. We made Bacon Egg & Cheese Sundae`s, Syrup Everywhere!! :biglaugh: Barometer brought more Syrup then expected, look`s like this is goin`g 2 be an Sticky one!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::yo:

Reactions: Ceremony

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
GUESS WAT U GUY`S!!!! My Friend Wario brought over 50 BAG`S OF LAY`S POTATOE CHIP`S!!!! So we are Crushing up the Chip`s & Sprinkling them all over the Flore, we are going to cover ourselve`s in Syrple `n` Role around in the Chip`s, BEST PARTY EVER!!!! :handclap::laugh::yo:

Keep Rollin` Rollin` Rollin` Rollin` :yo:

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Booyah. :yo: I am hosting a ice cream Party, my buddy Barometer is going to bring a Huge jug of Syrup. :yo: He has been Banned from the premise`s, Not today. :biglaugh: I Stole over 50 D`V`D`s from Walmart, we are goin`g 2 watch every single 1. :popcorn: Afterward`s, we are g`oin`g 2 pour Syrple all over the Carpet & Role around in it & Lick each other`s feet, Pig`s in a blanket!!! :biglaugh::yo::handclap: A classic home alone party, My buddy Barometer also work`s as a Camp Counselor & Love`s to pour Surple all over the kid`s, the kid`s Love it!!! :biglaugh::yo::clap:

I think Chris Hansen needs to pay this Barometer fella a visit.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
The Party is still Going. We are eating cake, soda, Candy, u name it. My Buddy Laser came over & Passed out from eating so many M+M`s. :laugh: We are having Roast Feet for dinner, We are ordering another tank of Maple Syrple as well. U Guy`s are missing out on this party. :yo:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My buddy Sassafras brought over his pet Chinchilla, It is running absolute Rampant. We will never catch this thing. We have racked up over $30,000 Dollar`s in damage`s so far. :biglaugh: Good thing I make so much money on Welfare, i will just bill Uncle Sam. :yo: Either that or set the house on fire and let Insurance take care of it. :yo:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My buddy Captain Celery did not attend the party. That is a real shame because we all Chipped in and got McDonald`s® Catering, u have never seen so many Happy meal`s. He Claim`s he was in the hospital with Covid-19, whatever Bro. :laugh: His presence was not missed. He will not be invited to the next Gathering.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
My buddy Captain Celery did not attend the party. That is a real shame because we all Chipped in and got McDonald`s® Catering, u have never seen so many Happy meal`s. He Claim`s he was in the hospital with Covid-19, whatever Bro. :laugh: His presence was not missed. He will not be invited to the next Gathering.
You stopped inviting me after I brought this Jello creation last time, why didn't you like it, you just looked at it and
a hole.png
told me to GTFO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad