Post-Game Talk: I 8 3 hot dogs

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Wisers DeLuxe? I had no idea that was Canadian whiskey. The George Thorogood breakfast special.
You bet!!! It’s so smooth! Absolutely delicious. Washes the eggs down perfectly for my morning breakfast!

dump question
whats the story behind the plunger, paint brush and hat?

we use to drink the Royal Reserve when we were younger so we could get the Proud Canadian sticker

View attachment 839838
Haha that is awesome

From time to time I drink Alberta premium. Its smooth and a good price!

@Bring Back Bucky
so when the Oilers go to the Cup this year, who is putting up myself and Bring Back Bucky? We will provide donairs and lobsters for who provides lodging
@tardigrade81 , we would prefer to stay with you. Does your wife have some sisters, mother, grandmother?
I’m in!!!

Grandma can take the kids that week, and you guys can have his room and one can have the living room couch!

My wife has 2 brothers. So that’s a no go, but she does have some single friends LOL!

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
That may be the first game all season where the opposition got to 3 goals first and the Oilers still won.

Will give the Sabres credit, the came out hard and pushed the Oilers to wake up from another slow start and really got them going, woke the beast and then got steam rolled.

Hopefully the Oilers carry this momentum into Saturdays game against the leafs (as I'll be in attendance).

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
IMG_3033.jpeg

To make good my bet Instead of 15 teenburgers washed down by a shot of whiskey I’m going to have a teenburger washed down by 15 shots of whiskey.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Just listening to Got Yer Back and I feel like I watched a different game than those guys. They're talking about how it was a "B' effort, kind of comparing it to the Montreal game when they didn't bring their best. Granted, I missed most of the 1st but the Oilers owned the last 40 minutes. I'm not sure what these guys are going on about tbh, it was NOTHING like the Montreal game.
The first period and part of the 2nd was pretty bad. Lots of chances given up.
The boys pulled it together for the 2nd half of the game.

Reactions: Biltmore

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
The first period and part of the 2nd was pretty bad. Lots of chances given up.
The boys pulled it together for the 2nd half of the game.
Really? I don’t agree. I thought Buffalo didn’t get very many good chances at all. Most of the goals against including the disallowed one were just ugly.

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
Since the coaching change he’s literally been a top five goalie in the league. I’m not sure what people want from him anymore.
We will see if Skinner is good enough in the playoffs.

If Skinner succeeds and backstops the Oilers to a championship i'll not only be a bit surprised, I'll be overjoyed. You, on the other hand, will forever own the satisfaction resulting from unwavering faith contingent on fanatical righteousness established while deflecting any criticism of a hockey player on a message board.

If you are wrong it's status quo and the Oilers lose again.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
We will see if Skinner is good enough in the playoffs.

If Skinner succeeds and backstops the Oilers to a championship i'll not only be a bit surprised, I'll be overjoyed. You, on the other hand, will forever own the satisfaction resulting from unwavering faith contingent on fanatical righteousness established while deflecting any criticism of a hockey player on a message board.

If you are wrong it's status quo and the Oilers lose again.
If the oilers win, I don't think you should be allowed to celebrate or be happy given the drivel you've posted. You don't get to play both sides.

Last edited:

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
@tardigrade81 my go to whiskey is probably Bulliet bourbon right now although it changes daily.
:bb:
Oh that sounds awesome! Can’t go wrong with a good bourbon honestly!

Unfortunately I have to cut it down. I get f***ing rosacea on my forehead and the whiskey makes it way worse. Super annoying. For some reason beer or vodka don’t do anything, but 20 ounces of whiskey and my forehead explodes. Looks like I’m hitting puberty in high school again lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad