Hypothetically: McDavid vs Ovechkin

McDavid vs Ovechkin

• Total voters

KoozNetsOff 92

Hala Madrid
Apr 6, 2016
Let's pump the breaks here, a small sample size doesn't change the fact that Ovi's best point production in the last 10 years has been 89 points and he has only scored more than 56 goals once in his entire career so some rewording above is in order until it changes.

Someone posted that IF OV hits those numbers, they would be records. That's all I said. No one said he will. I doubt anyone even thinks he will. But this same logic can be applied to McDavid, I mean he's only scored more than 110pts once in his entire career so lets pump the brakes on the 140 talk.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
There has only been one non-ovechkin 60 goal season since 2000-01. (Stamkos, 60)

To do that at 36 years old would be insane.

Reactions: Puck Dogg

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Someone posted that IF OV hits those numbers, they would be records. That's all I said. No one said he will. I doubt anyone even thinks he will. But this same logic can be applied to McDavid, I mean he's only scored more than 110pts once in his entire career so lets pump the brakes on the 140 talk.

No not really as the past 2 shortened seasons had McDavid scoring at a well over a 130 point per season clip, he is certainly capable and has shown over a very large sample of 200 games that he can amaintian a 120+ per season pace.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad