(Hypothetical) Realignment of the West.. What would you like to see happen?

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
You do know that the oilers have made more money then vancouver the last five years. The fact the oulers have sold out every game with high prices and that many canuck fans turned their tickets in aftet one bad year tells me you have not been paying attention. You do not judge suport during the good years. You look at support during the down times. We will 3/4 full arena in vancouver..but full arenas in alberta

Based on what?

IntangiBo

Aug 15, 2014
You do know that the oilers have made more money then vancouver the last five years. The fact the oulers have sold out every game with high prices and that many canuck fans turned their tickets in aftet one bad year tells me you have not been paying attention. You do not judge suport during the good years. You look at support during the down times. We will 3/4 full arena in vancouver..but full arenas in alberta

I'd bet if this city was full of oil money and cheap housing, no sales tax and little else to do.......

That said, I'd offer this: people who give thousands of dollars to watch a crappy product being crammed down their throats are suckers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad