Hynes on the hot seat?

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Poile should be on the hot seat too for hiring his friend in Hynes.

I think that this rumor suggests that he is feeling the heat. Why else would he be thinking about firing only the 3rd coach that he's hired in 23 seasons... after only a year? If he doesn't admit and correct his mistake immediately, before this season is lost, his head could roll along with Hynes'.

Last edited:

deckercky

Oct 27, 2010
I think that this rumor suggests that he is feeling the heat. Why else would he be thinking about firing only the 3rd coach that he's hired in 23 seasons... barely 1 season after hiring him? If he doesn't admit and correct his mistake immediately, before this season is lost, his head could roll along with Hynes'.
From being a gm who always made pretty solid moves year after year, Poile certainly seems to have lost 'it' over the last couple seasons.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
We ended up getting Mercer so I'm not as mad as before but Hynes F'ed us even after he left the Devils making the Predators lose to the coyotes. You might say that it wasn't his fault but I say how is it possible for the Coyotes to win more then one game against NASHVILLE?!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad