TBN: Hutton had vision issue/impacted puck tracking capability

Kublakhan

Lets Go Buffalo !!!
Jan 24, 2013
North Tonawanda
I don't know how many times I watched Marty on the Instigators mention this past season that it looks like Hutton is not tracking the puck well.. If Biron seen this where the hell were the coaching staff to ask questions and or get him checked out? Seems crazy that both Hutton and the management let this go on..

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Kevyn Adams is going heavy on technology. They're going to try an experimental procedure on Hutton where they implant bat DNA to give him echolocation abilities. It has the potential to revolutionize goaltending.

Reactions: Jim Bob

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
I don't know how many times I watched Marty on the Instigators mention this past season that it looks like Hutton is not tracking the puck well.. If Biron seen this where the hell were the coaching staff to ask questions and or get him checked out? Seems crazy that both Hutton and the management let this go on..

he might not be tracking the puck well because he sucks

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
I did not know that was a thing.
blindness from diabetes or hockey / sports played by blind people?

I remember in 3rd grade our teacher - probably in her mid-50's - had a blind friend come in as a guest and she had a "ticking ball" she played catch with us students. She talked about life being blind. She lived independently, no issues. Cooked routinely, used kitchen knives without incident, etc., back in the day where automatic dishwashers were probably 50% penetration in homes.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
blindness from diabetes or hockey / sports played by blind people?

I remember in 3rd grade our teacher - probably in her mid-50's - had a blind friend come in as a guest and she had a "ticking ball" she played catch with us students. She talked about life being blind. She lived independently, no issues. Cooked routinely, used kitchen knives without incident, etc., back in the day where automatic dishwashers were probably 50% penetration in homes.

Blind hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad